FOX

So now that FOX is F2P and pretty readily accessible, what's the best way to fit him into a FO squad?

I'm only farming FO for BB8/TW/TB. I had been going for KRU/Kylo/FOTP/FOO/Phasma purely because that's the easiest lineup to get. Would FOX be a good sub for Phasma?

My current thought is just not to bother yet - there are so many things to farm from cantina battles that I think FOX is outweighed by the need to farm Kylo for BB8, Farmboy Luke/Old Ben for CLS & vets for JTR.
https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I refuse to call him FOX. He's FOE.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Come on, all the cool kids are doing it lol ;)
  • Options

I agree but I've seen him referred to as FOX more on the forums....

FOXE? ;)
  • Options
    I am running KRU zlead, Zylo, FOSFTP, FOO and FOX (5 stars only) at T5 Sith raid.

I think he is best for raid because his special can speed up the health stacking by NOT killing the enemy. So, only keep hitting the raid boss with both basic and special u will stack up his max health (so, offense) fast. As i remember in p2 (yeah sion has debuff on himself), FOX hit for 60k sth for basic and almost 100k for special. Of course thats with all the cycle of suffering. End up around doing 2mil by himself.

So, i guess he best with FOO (actually any FO team comps must lol) and FOSF as both of them can make FOX to attack. KRU zlead also give filling his health during the whole encounter.

He also work well in other phase. But just work better in p2 imo.
  • Options
    Foex, its pronounced folks not fawkes.
  • Options
    I'm planning to run him with KRU(L), kylo, FOO, FOST, FOE
  • Options
    Phasma is useless if she isnt the leader, anyone can replace Phasma
  • Options
    Why FOX he's more like an OX then fox but we all know hes a Panda.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Fox is cooler. "First Order X" are you kiddin that's either a superhero or a top secret human experiment book title
  • Options

This.

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    He's Panda, he's awesome, and I won't except any other name for him.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    He's Panda, he's awesome, and I won't except any other name for him.

Not even "Death Panda"?

"Panda of Doom"?
  • Options
    I move we agree on Death Panda
  • Options
    i refuse to remove FOO i thnk his turn meter gains are insane but Phasma is useless and FOTP or FOTSP can also be replaced.

Kylo Unmasked (L) zylo, fox, foo, fost or fotp seems good
  • Options
    So here's what I'm getting so far: it sounds like KRU, Kylo and FOO are mandatory and Phasma is the least useful. Fosftp is also kind of niche.

That leaves a choice of 2 from FOTP, Death Panda and FOST.

For arena, KRU isn't the most reliable tank on defence so double tank with FOST. Matches don't often last long enough for FOE to ramp up so FOTP?

PvE seems to sway more towards FOX over FOTP.

Anyone advocating for a single tank and running KRU/Kylo/FOTP/FOO/FOE?
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    I tried FO on arena for a while and it is still the most fun team I have to use on offense, but even with two tanks I dropped too fast on def for it to be viable in the long run. At the very least I would have to switch to another squad before going om def for the night.

I used zKRUM (L), FOO, zKylo, zFOTP and zFOST. I also have FOSFTP at gear 11 but felt he was a weak link in that squad, might work better with FOE though who I am currently farming and might use to replace FOTP or Kylo.
  • Options
    I'm running FO in the arena in one of my accounts, and I'm pretty excited to replace Phasma with Executioner. If I had FOST, I probably wouldn't have had her there to begin with.

If you're just farming for the event and don't intend to use any of them elsewhere, I would just go with the easier farm and build Kylo x2, Phasma, FOE, and FOO. It means you don't have to farm any of the hard node characters to build a FO team. I haven't tried it, but I don't think you'll have any trouble completing the event with that group. I did it with a very underdeveloped team that was basically that with Tie Pilot in place of Executioner.
  • Options
    If you’re farming them only for BB8 and TW/TB, I think the fastest farm would be:
    Kylo Ren Unmasked (Cantina, and also farm his ship)
    Kylo Ren or FOE (Cantina)
    FOO (Cantina Store)
    Phasma (GW Store)
    FOTP (Hard nodes and ship store)

I think that farming the pilot using both the hard nodes and ship store will be faster than a third character using the Cantina. And you get a better pilot fir his ship!
  • Options

Anything is better than Panda.
  • Options
    RedCastle wrote: »
    If you’re farming them only for BB8 and TW/TB, I think the fastest farm would be:
    Kylo Ren Unmasked (Cantina, and also farm his ship)
    Kylo Ren or FOE (Cantina)
    FOO (Cantina Store)
    Phasma (GW Store)
    FOTP (Hard nodes and ship store)

I think that farming the pilot using both the hard nodes and ship store will be faster than a third character using the Cantina. And you get a better pilot fir his ship!

Yeah that's what I've decided for now, Phasma's just too easy a farm to pass on and I run EP lead Empire in arena which outperforms FO anyway. I'm already 19/100 for FOTP and his ship is awesome so I'll leave FOE for later.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    So here's what I'm getting so far: it sounds like KRU, Kylo and FOO are mandatory and Phasma is the least useful. Fosftp is also kind of niche.

That leaves a choice of 2 from FOTP, Death Panda and FOST.

For arena, KRU isn't the most reliable tank on defence so double tank with FOST. Matches don't often last long enough for FOE to ramp up so FOTP?

PvE seems to sway more towards FOX over FOTP.

Anyone advocating for a single tank and running KRU/Kylo/FOTP/FOO/FOE?

For Raids you want to go solo tank, as KRU can perma taunt and perma heal himself we don't need a second one, even tho FOST assist and turn meter gain is quite nice, we will rather put FOE instead of him

Just need to know if we include FOSFTP instead of Kylo masked, his speed up and assist on FOTP that he can use A LOT with FOO cooldown reduction are really helpful, but is it better than Kylo Lash ? Need some more testing to figure it out
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    First
    Order
    Executioner

He’s a dangerous FOE.