Should Han Solo, whenever he is released, have a move called Han Shot First?

Calvin
32 posts Member
edited February 2016
This is just wishful thinking that the dev team would test the boundaries of awesome by working this in.

Should Han Solo, whenever he is released, have a move called Han Shot First? 42 votes

Hell yeah!
83%
GenakumaJaegerdjlottStarSonThomasLyleDarthNicoCalvinLianaraDumbledoreReyiaEricsonXJohnnyMakeBelieveDarthMelkorMadThiiingHarmonicaTromedlov13GruyloRenScott8819PeachesSchnolhamot 35 votes
Nay
7%
SammyH805CombsSalokin 3 votes
I have no idea what you are talking about
9%
xsebxAbyssgarcia_george99Mo_liza 4 votes

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Han is already released lol

What you mean to say is, when they get boared from making NEW toons and start going and making duplicate toons rite?????
  • Options
    Guessing he means the Smuggler Han Solo you fight as Dark Side versus Stormtrooper Han. While I like Stormtrooper Han in terms of abilities, I do wish we could get the iconic version of Han.
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    Screenshot_2016_02_24_21_04_16.png
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    Blev08 wrote: »
    Guessing he means the Smuggler Han Solo you fight as Dark Side versus Stormtrooper Han. While I like Stormtrooper Han in terms of abilities, I do wish we could get the iconic version of Han.

Yep.
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    Screw Lucas. Han DEFINITELY shot first.
  • Options
    *Only Han Shot ;)
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    xsebx wrote: »
    *Only Han Shot ;)

Well said.
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    Calvin wrote: »
    xsebx wrote: »
    *Only Han Shot ;)

Well said.

Agreed.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hell yeah!
    Yeah his unique should be that he shoots first in any fight, random target, chance to stun or put speed down on whatever target he hits (high chance), prefer speed down and the action happens when all turn meters are at 0
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Han Shot First: 50% chance to ignore armor, with 50% chance for critical hit.
    If targeting Greedo,100% ignore armor, 100% critical hit (to add insult to injury to recent Greedo nerf).
  • Options
    sid wrote: »
    Han Shot First: 50% chance to ignore armor, with 50% chance for critical hit.
    If targeting Greedo,100% ignore armor, 100% critical hit (to add insult to injury to recent Greedo nerf).

And it should be One Shot to Greedo, instant kill.

Han Shot First. There is no other version.
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016_02_24_21_04_16.png

Is han to 7* worth it? I have a ton of arena credits and have been saving up, hoping for a character addition to arena but i dont think that gonna happen.
  • Options
    Hell yeah!
    I think han should have it, but greedo has basically the same idea of that for his basic move