Can it be done? - 7 star thrawn

Just wondering if it is even possible to get a 7 star thrawn with my Phoenix team. the most I've ever killed on the final stage is one dt
https://swgoh.gg/u/darththrawn751/collection/

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    You would need some seriously good mods and a lot of luck with RNG. If you don’t have god speed mods then you need to bring a couple to gear 9 and all omegas done.
  • Options
    You've got some of the uniques omega'd, but your speed is still low. If you can't act fast enough to clear buffs and stun healers, it's going to be a short battle.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I just completed it with all gear 8, and about +40 to +60 speed added on with mods. But I was all level 85, all omegas in place. Auto the first two phases, manual play on phase 3 ending with all cooldowns reset, and on phase 4 I lost Ezra after defeating the 2nd deathtrooper. Rise together omega on Hera seems like one you should try for, you need speed, and any turn meter help you can get.

Also got lucky that Hera revived Ezra twice before that with backup plan, and Kannan once. RNG, unfortunately, will determine how quickly you can beat it. I was prepared to play it over and over until I got it. I got it the 2nd attempt after moving my mods over, probably the 10th attempt overall.

I moved 25 mods from my arena team. Definitely made the difference. Looking at all of your mods, you seriously need to aquire some +30 speed arrows.
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    Options
    You can't be far off. I just did last night with my team:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wimma/collection/?f=phoenix
    No zetas, but most omegas, Ezra 85 G9, others 82 with Chopper G9, Hera/Zeb/Kanan G8, average mods with not a lot of speed.
    Took quite a few tries, most tries I only killed one or two, but eventually got there.
    Zeb is very useful to stun, so used Hera & Ezra to get him to hit more.
    Lost Kanan pretty early but got down to 4 on thrawn, so game over.
    Good luck!