is it possible to get thrawn 7* and chimera 5* with these ??

huxhu
5 posts Member
edited April 2018
is it possible to get thrawn 7* and chimera 5* with these ??
his mod are not all 5 dot , he got even 1 dot mods on them ,, speed ; hera 147, ezra 179,chpper 152, kenan100, zeb 118.
and now he became the first in my fleet arena .i still find it not doable if i am right what should i do ?( report him or not ? )
Screenshot_20180412_223306.png
Screenshot_20180412_223312.png
Screenshot_20180412_223319.png
Screenshot_20180412_223328.png

Replies

• Options
    I'm confused - that certainly looks like a hacked account. It looks like you already have Chimera 5* and Thrawn, despite having a level 31 home one and a bunch of 4* rebel ships.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I'm confused - that certainly looks like a hacked account. It looks like you already have Chimera 5* and Thrawn, despite having a level 31 home one and a bunch of 4* rebel ships.

it is not my account it is someone in my arena and fleet arena shard , after he got the chimera today he went up to firt spot that´s how i found out i am 9 in fleet and , there are even other players with better ships and higher level home 1 and he does not have chimera yet .
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    huxhu wrote: »

it is not my account it is someone in my arena and fleet arena shard , after he got the chimera today he went up to firt spot that´s how i found out i am 9 in fleet and , there are even other players with better ships and higher level home 1 and he does not have chimera yet .

Yeah, that guy certainly looks like he's not playing the same way the rest of us are.

*edit* then to answer your question - no, it's not.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    huxhu wrote: »

Yeah, that guy certainly looks like he's not playing the same way the rest of us are.

*edit* then to answer your question - no, it's not.

if he is cheating does anyone knowshow to report him ?
  • Options
    whats the dude allie code