Does grim voyage on tie reaper......

take turn meter off my capital ship as well when I defeat an enemy ship? I’ve noticed that when I defeat ships, my capital ship turn meter goes down when I have tie reaper active. AI doesn’t seem to suffer the same fate

Replies

• Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    While tie reaper is active, anytime any ship is defeated, the enemy capital ship loses TM except when the tie reaper itself is defeated
  • Options
    Thank you. And I get that. What I am saying is my capital ship is losing turn meter when I defeat enemy ships.
  • Options
    I guess what that means is if the enemy also has tie reaper active, I lose turn meter even when I defeat their ships?
  • Options
    Are they also using tie reaper
  • Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    Yes.

You're losing TM even when the enemy ships die because they have a reaper active.

It's working as intended.
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    While tie reaper is active, anytime any ship is defeated, the enemy capital ship loses TM except when the tie reaper itself is defeated

The moment your own tie reaper is defeated, the enemy capital ship still will lose tm.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Yes.

You're losing TM even when the enemy ships die because they have a reaper active.

It's working as intended.

I think it’s working as intended on me. Doesn’t seem like it’s working as intended on the AI

• Options
    Thank you. And I get that. What I am saying is my capital ship is losing turn meter when I defeat enemy ships.

Yes.

I guess what that means is if the enemy also has tie reaper active, I lose turn meter even when I defeat their ships?

Also yes.
  • Options
    Yeah even when you kill tie reaper he still steals your turn meter in His dying breath somehow
  • Options
    The turn meter reduction can and does get resisted sometimes
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Ah. Well there it is then. Wish that sometimes was a little more evenly distributed my way lol
  • Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Ah. Well there it is then. Wish that sometimes was a little more evenly distributed my way lol

Dont we all but part of the reason you rarely see it is you try to kill their reaper as soon as possible so there's less chances you'll see it on yours and more chances you'll see it on theirs