Rebels inquisitors

Vandy
12 posts Member
I think it would be really cool if they brought in the inquisitors from the Rebels tv show. I haven't seen any darkside or empire characters from the show in the game.

Replies

• Options
    No darkside from the show? We not counting thrawn then? Lol
  • Vandy
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Ok 1 darkside from the show lol. To me he will always be eu. His books were the best.
  • Options

3 Dark Side Characters from Rebels (Thrawn is cool, but Gar Saxon and ISC suck really bad)
    7 Light Side Characters from Rebels (Ezra, Kanan, Zeb, Hera, Sabine, Chopper, Ahsoka)
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    It is rather disappointing that we haven't seen more Rebels content, especially now that the finale has been released.

Inquisitors, most notably the Grand Inquisitor. A bunch of great Mandalorians. Rukh. Old man Rex. Kallus. The TIE Defender. Plenty to draw on.
    Still not a he.
  • Vandy
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Or deathwatch from clone wars
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

3 Dark Side Characters from Rebels (Thrawn is cool, but Gar Saxon and ISC suck really bad)
    7 Light Side Characters from Rebels (Ezra, Kanan, Zeb, Hera, Sabine, Chopper, Ahsoka)

I did not know gar and ISC were from rebels
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    It is rather disappointing that we haven't seen more Rebels content, especially now that the finale has been released.

Inquisitors, most notably the Grand Inquisitor. A bunch of great Mandalorians. Rukh. Old man Rex. Kallus. The TIE Defender. Plenty to draw on.

Id love the grand inquisitor and the others, and old rex.. And the tie defender.. shoot everyone you suggested lol
  • Vandy
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I had forgotten that gar saxon and isc were from rebels as well.