Completed Thrawn, level 77, no omega uniques, no god mods

dirtymongol
8 posts Member
edited April 2018
I legit did not think it was possible but I am now a believer too. Level 77, only omegas on zeb and ezra basic, around 190 ish speed on everyone other than kanan. Ezra, chopper, and hera gear 9 with the other 2 gear 8.Took me about 20 to 30 tries before the rng worked, Don't lose hope, sometimes you lose without even taking out anyone but don't get discouraged. I used a full potency set on zeb, kanan, and hera that seemed to help.
My Swgoh GG if you want to see the team swgoh.gg/u/dirtymongol/squads/63246/ *note I moved my arena mods back so they are not accurate on the site anymore.

Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• Options
    Congrats! I too am a believer. I just got 7* at level 76 only omega on basic for Ezra, all gear 9. Took about 20 tries though. https://swgoh.gg/u/ncbrown4297/squads/55032/
  • Options
    These threads are driving me crazy. My phx team is way ahead of this, and I am not even close.

Why do hera and kanan need potency? I've got health/protection on kanan but he still gets squished. And 65% potency on Zeb and he still can't land a stun. Backup plan only works about half the time. And my arena team is dropping like a lead balloon because they don't have any mods on.
  • Options
    Can you give me some advice? I’m on the same boat except you have 7* thrawn and I don’t
  • Options
    These threads are driving me crazy. My phx team is way ahead of this, and I am not even close.

Why do hera and kanan need potency? I've got health/protection on kanan but he still gets squished. And 65% potency on Zeb and he still can't land a stun. Backup plan only works about half the time. And my arena team is dropping like a lead balloon because they don't have any mods on.

Kanan offence down is a huge help with Thrawn, who can basically one shot on a crit otherwise (and he crits a lot).

Back Up plan won't work if the DTs use their special, which prevents revive.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/