Nightsisters squad. What to zeta first? In what order

Hello all!

I have a nightsister squad and I'm about to hit lvl 82.

I have mother talzin, ventress, daka, zombie and ghost.

I was thinking mother talzin leader, her unique, ventress unique, old daka unique and last would be ventress leader unique for the additional power boost.

Is that the best route you guys think? Or is the ventress unique that amazing to have before some of the others. I have like 600+ offense increase from runes on her and x4 crit dmg runes.

Replies

• Options
    ventress's unique zeta is really bloody good; i would and did take that over talzin's unique. otherwise i think your order is fine. you might want to consider getting ventress's leader zeta maybe in between talzin's and daka's uniques. though it wouldn't help your arena squad, i think ventress is the more useful leader in raids.
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Do Talzin lead first, then Ventress unique (her zeta leadership ability is AWESOME in the that bleeping sith raid) then Daka, then Talzin's unique. Talzin zeta lead makes them semi-viable and then adding the other Zetas will increase that viability. That's what I did at least.

Also ditch Ghost and add in Acolyte because Acolyte + Zombie = safety blanket in Talzin zeta lead because it's for just incase you lose the other 3 early on, you can eventually revive them all.

Edit: My Ally code is 124-462-271 if you want to see my Nightsister squad (they are my current arena team and work amazingly well)
  • Options
    I don't have a nightsister squad but Ventress' unique is going to be one of my first two zetas (depends on whether or not I get CLS to G8+ before I get the purples need to upgrade it).

@Kyno

Might want to move this where it will actually get some help/debate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno

Might want to move this where it will actually get some help/debate.

Moved to strategy section
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Is the goal arena only or more? If arena only, MT for sure. HAAT Ventress is a beast. Sith raid I assume an good Old Daka would be great in P1.

From an arena standpoint, I cherry pick NS teams without MT zeta'd leads. Everyone else is a joke for my empire squad.