Haat issue

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any one is having this issue in p3 if the tank where a toon with full health and has buffs is getting hit from the tank and instead of taking damage is just getting wiped out. Several times during my run bb8 let off illuminated destiny the tank shot and killed my toon still. Is this a glitch or is it intended idk but it's happened to several of my other guild mates as well.

Replies

• TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    How much health and protection do you have? From what I've seen it can still do a lot of damage, just not 99,999 damage.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fik
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly. It still does damage, just not massive damage. So if your toon is low, it will die.
  • Options
    Its over 25K of unavoidable damage no matter what. Back when I used Zavage solo in P3 I had to get him to 29K health in order to survive the blast.
  • Options
    Several people in our guild are having this issue on haat as well. When it's working 'correctly' it will barely scratch anyone on the team, but it just destroys some characters sometimes, even tanks that should easily be able to weather it.
  • Options
    Exactly I had Cls with call to action. On and bb8 buffs also full health and shields and was wiped out