Can't do it without Ezra!!!

https://swgoh.gg/u/taxemant/

Do I have any hope?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Obi Wan Kenobi, he's your only.... Oh, wait, sorry. Thought you were someone else.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'd be shocked if you didnt get it with your current team assuming they had abilities maxed or mostly maxed (excluding zetas ofcourse). Maybe try to swap mods to up protection on Zeb/Kanaan even if you sacrifice some speed.

I would focus everything on abilities for now and hope to get Thrawn after the weekends challenges.

Last stage its all about RNG ofcourse. Ideally your squad takes out the taunting stormtrooper without you wasting a move because of aoe counters.

Kanaan taunts
    Thrawn fractures
    Hera puts revive on Kanaan
    Zeb stuns Thrawn every chance he gets, while the rest of the team takes out the troopers (Deaths first then the others after).
    Assuming all goes well, youre left with Thrawn and 4-5 toons beating on him.
  • Options
    Without Ezra's assist, cleanse, or stacking offense? I suppose anything is possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Last time around there was someone asking if it was possible without Hera. We all said a resounding "NO."

But Ezra? Maybe. Let's take a look at your people...

Edit: with gear 8 and 9,I think it's going to be pretty difficult. Try it with your best mods.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Did it with slightly the same setup as previously posted! Just had to upgrade my abilities more so that my damage output was higher. Only lost kanan once and he received with Hera. Thanks guys!