New Jedi Knight Anakin Kit for Jedi Rework

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited April 2018
This is my version of a rework for JKA. This is not likely to appear in game and is only my version, not the game's.

Deft Bladework Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Healing and Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Anakin gains 20% Health and Protection if the target has no buffs.

Reckless Assault Special - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to all enemies. If any enemies are Critically hit, grant all allies Offense Up for 2 turns. Anakin copies all debuffs on target enemy and gains 30% protection for each debuff copied. This attack ignores Tenacity Up and Tenacity.

Republic General Leader - Level 8 - Zeta
Jedi and Clone allies gain 50% Offense and 20% Defense and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally takes damage, all allies gain 5% Defense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. Whenever and ally suffers a debuff, all allies gain 10% Turn Meter and 5% Health. If an attack is Evaded or a Critical Hit is scored, all allies gain 30% Turn Meter.

The Chosen One Unique - Level 8 - Zeta
Anakin gains bonus Offense equal to 50% of his allies' Offense and 10% Potency and Critical Chance for each Jedi ally. Anakin shares this bonus with Ahsoka Tano and General Kenobi. In addition, if Anakin suffers a debuff, he inflicts the debuff back on the enemy who inflicted it on Anakin. If Anakin gains a buff, he grants a random ally a random non-unique buff that they do not already have (excluding Taunt and Stealth). All Jedi allies gain 10% Turn Meter and Health whenever an ally falls below 50% health or is defeated and Anakin removes all debuffs from himself, Ahsoka Tano, and General Kenobi.

Please leave comments and suggestions below. As stated above, this is merely an idea and most likely will not appear in the game.

Edit: Accepting suggestions and adding Synergy between JKA, Ahsoka, and GK
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    Would love to see Anakin leader get a zeta that grants tm boosts to allies when their attack gets evaded and when they score a critical hit. The big thing all good leader abilities need now is speed, and this would solve that.

His unique should stay the same, but give him a self cleanse whenever an ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, and to call Ahsoka to assist on his next turn. I'd like to see him get a zeta to this unique that gives him a stacking offense bonus whenever certain conditions are met, and to share that bonus with Ahsoka.

Just two simple changes could make him much more viable
  • Options
    Would love to see Anakin leader get a zeta that grants tm boosts to allies when their attack gets evaded and when they score a critical hit. The big thing all good leader abilities need now is speed, and this would solve that.

His unique should stay the same, but give him a self cleanse whenever an ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, and to call Ahsoka to assist on his next turn. I'd like to see him get a zeta to this unique that gives him a stacking offense bonus whenever certain conditions are met, and to share that bonus with Ahsoka.

Just two simple changes could make him much more viable

I added your suggestions and they were very good suggestions.
    Anakin shares the bonus Offense he gets from allies with Ahsoka and General Kenobi
    He cleanses himself, Ahsoka, and Kenobi
    He gives Turn Meter when an attack is Evaded or scores a Critical Hit.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.