Galactic War Bad Matchmaking

13Next

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    @Wickidd ... honestly, i see no problem in your match-up. You are level 70, your top chars are around level 65 and your opponent is level 70 with a 4* and a 5* char only and gear at level 7 and 8 only. it should not cause any troubles.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Are you serious @Achilles ? The Things u descripted in fact that's the Problem! He got all that and hit Matchup like this in round 3.. Harfet und 4 and even harder in 5.. So the thing is your Team will ne smaller and smaller and lower and lower.. After all u can't beat them.. because the have resets on abbilities.. And u not.. U gain no Full life instead your opponents does..

it shoul only be in the Last 3er Stage Full Stars and Max Level and high Gear..
    The other Stages schuld be lower.. 6 to 5 to 4 Stars.. Epic to Blue to Casual.. 65 to 60 to 55 in Level..

Of cause many good Player could Rush to Stage 4 or 5.. But then it will ne harder for them.. And reale Hard in Last Stage..

A lot of Low player could also get to Stage 4 or 5 and then they should be able to get nearly End.. Maybe not clear.. Before that they should go better..

Or an other Option is.. The Max Level and Gear/ Stars Arrangement to the highest char is allive in your Team..
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    I'm serious, ya.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Hah! You guys are lucky I can't even get past the second battle as it has a team of 7 star level 70's and i only have 2 people 7 star and yes i know I'm level 70 I shouldn't complain but seriously guys the second friggin battle I couldn't beat I couldn't even kill 1 guy on it. They need to either nerf some of the characters in pvp or they need to fix the galactic war because I have a team of jedi because I'm trying to get yoda and they are my best team (I know the jedi are bad) but all of the teams i go against seem to have ds, cd, lu, jc, and then one misc tank or talia which makes the galactic war extremely frusturating for me as i cant even get the gw currency.
  • Options
    Just want to chime in and say that as someone who is constantly ranked no lower than top 10 in arena, GW has been impossible after the last change was done to matchmaking. I'm not lvl 70 and I'm fighting majority of people who are level 70 with 7 stars on all opponent characters... yeah that's ridiculous. I have a good GW team but I cannot fight people that have so much higher high power rating than I do. GW is the only way for me to make decent credits and now I can't clear it. I was able to clear it before the last update made to GW so please try and fix this. I'm obviously not the only one.
  • Options
    Hah! You guys are lucky I can't even get past the second battle as it has a team of 7 star level 70's and i only have 2 people 7 star and yes i know I'm level 70 I shouldn't complain but seriously guys the second friggin battle I couldn't beat I couldn't even kill 1 guy on it. They need to either nerf some of the characters in pvp or they need to fix the galactic war because I have a team of jedi because I'm trying to get yoda and they are my best team (I know the jedi are bad) but all of the teams i go against seem to have ds, cd, lu, jc, and then one misc tank or talia which makes the galactic war extremely frusturating for me as i cant even get the gw currency.

update I used almost all of my 36 toons and beat the battle the next one was people 5 lvls lower and 2-4 stars lower **** I cant beat this now tho because I'm left with my reject characters