Anybody out there who's got 5 7* Jedi but haven't been able to get a 7* Yoda yet?

Anybody out there who's got 5 7* Jedi but haven't been able to get a 7* Yoda yet? Because I'm just assuming that if you have any 5 7* Jedi you'd eventually get him after numerous tries. Please let me know if this isn't the case and I'll stop prioritizing Yoda.

Replies

• MikaSaber
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah stop because i haven't. I have Qgj, lumi, secure, kit, JC all @7* and I don't even come close to beating it. Granted I'm not fully
    Maxed out on gear/abilities but I realized spending all my resources to farm gear and abilities was just too high for 1 toon.

I got him @5 stars and he will stay level 1 for now....
  • Options
    Did you max QGJ humbling blow? From what I read it needs to be lvl 5 or less or you cant use it, Yoda with offense up is game over.

I am scheduled to have my Jedi ready 3 days into the next window.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    Did you max QGJ humbling blow? From what I read it needs to be lvl 5 or less or you cant use it, Yoda with offense up is game over.

Really? Well that means I'm in trouble lol

• Options

It just means you can't use that move against him then. I'll have the same problem but qgj still calls an assist every second turn and his normal attack gives him TM so he'd still be useful. I've heard you need like 3 healers though for the 7* one so I started farming barriss. I should get 6* yoda now and try for 7* next time
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

It just means you can't use that move against him then. I'll have the same problem but qgj still calls an assist every second turn and his normal attack gives him TM so he'd still be useful. I've heard you need like 3 healers though for the 7* one so I started farming barriss. I should get 6* yoda now and try for 7* next time

Ah I see, good to know cheers. Yeah, I've Barriss, JC and Lumi maxed for the next time.. unfortunately my fifth Jedi is Koth so we'll see how I go with unlocking 7* yoda!

• Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

Ah I see, good to know cheers. Yeah, I've Barriss, JC and Lumi maxed for the next time.. unfortunately my fifth Jedi is Koth so we'll see how I go with unlocking 7* yoda!
    yeah I'd like to know if that works because I'm using jc lumi qgj mace and eeth for this one but I'll replace either eeth or mace with barriss later for 7* but I'm not sure which to replace yet. Preferably id like to 7* eeth and not mace because he can be useful against droid teams in arena and gw.
    But if I can't beat 7* with eeth then I'll try mace with his expose chance and hope for some luck

• Options
    I think the best team to have is bariss lum JC Ashoka qgj
    But qgj could be swapped for kit
  • Options
    Thank you people!!! Yoda just went down on my priority list. I'll farm Jedi at my own pace. Will focus more on building better arena teams first.