General Kenobi Kit Rework

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited June 2018
I am reworking General Kenobi to synergize with the new Jedi Knight Anakin and Ahsoka Tano Kits.
This is not likely to appear in game and you may use it for whatever you desire.

Intuitive Strike Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to grant Foresight to a random ally that doesn't have it for 2 turns. If all allies are buffed, deal double damage.

The Negotiator Special - Level 8 - Omega
Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grant the the opposite buffs for 2 turns, if any. All allies that were not debuffed gain Retribution for 2 turns. General Kenobi gains 50% Turn Meter.

Lead the Charge Special - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, grant a random other ally Offense Up for 2 turns, then call all buffed allies to Assist, dealing 30% less damage.

212th Attack Battalion Commander Leader - Level 8 - Zeta
Jedi and Clone allies gain 70% Max Health and 100% Defense. After a Jedi ally uses a Special ability, all other allies assist dealing 70% less damage. When a Clone ally uses a Special ability they gain Advantage, Health Up, and Defense Up. Jedi and Clone allies have 50% Counter Chance and gain +10% Defense (stacking) whenever they are Critically Hit or Evaded.

Soresu Unique - Level 8 - Omega
At the end of each of his turns, General Kenobi has a 65% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. He shares this bonus with Jedi Knight Anakin and Ahsoka Tano. Whenever another ally is Critically Hit, if General Kenobi is alive they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turns and General Kenobi gains Taunt for 1 turns. If the ally hit is Ahsoka Tano or Jedi Knight Anakin these buffs increase to 2 turns.

Please leave comments and suggestions below to help improve him.
As stated above, this is not likely to appear in game and you may use any part of it for whatever reason.

Edit: Made him OP and then nerfed to bring back to normal status, sorry
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    I think that it is better not to rework GK. He's one of the few balanced characters and works really well now, so get away from GK!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    He should get a subtle rework. I do agree with some direct jka and at synergy. An omega on his unique and leadership bonus.

Leadership can increase health and defense for jedi and republic allies by 10% each

For his unique

At the end of each of his turns, General Kenobi has a 70% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. Whenever another ally is Critically Hit, if General Kenobi is alive, they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and General Kenobi gains Taunt for 1 turn. If the ally hit is Jedi Knight Anakin or Ahsoka Tano these buffs are for two turns.

Kenobi is already one of the best characters in the game and doesnt need a major rework. His abilities to be finished with uniques sure. A usefull jedi backup squad for him yeah but a major rework, no thanks.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the advice, and I understand your concerns. I just got carried away. Thanks!
  • Options
    A zeta to his leadership is the most probable since hardly anyone uses him as lead any longer
  • Options
    Let’s not rework the best tank in the game.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Let’s not rework the best tank in the game.

Agreed. He's just too common as is for him to get a rework.
  • Options
    I de-OPed him and just added synergy with JKA and AT, sorry about that guys.
  • Options
    Best tank in the game 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    I mean, that's who he is, right?
  • Options
    Hey, can you change the name of the thread? This is exactly what it would look like if it was official and I'd rather be able to tell if it was or not. Thanks
  • Options
    Love the idea but I think the zeta would be a little too op if you have gk, hoda, gmy, fulcrum, and visas you would just destroy with all the assists coming from everyone on specials
  • Options
    jnsmarts wrote: »
    Love the idea but I think the zeta would be a little too op if you have gk, hoda, gmy, fulcrum, and visas you would just destroy with all the assists coming from everyone on specials

Visas and Fulcrum aren't Jedi so it wouldn't be TOO bad, but with the special abilities it would indeed be insane with GMY in there... so many attacks, so much countering. It would be death by a thousand strikes and the team would be so difficult to kill. Titans (might) be able to take them out, Nightmare should be able to but possibly not, and with the right mods, NS would destroy it. Unsure how Revan would hold up, but it looks like it'd add more variety to the meta
  • Options
    jnsmarts wrote: »

Visas and Fulcrum aren't Jedi so it wouldn't be TOO bad, but with the special abilities it would indeed be insane with GMY in there... so many attacks, so much countering. It would be death by a thousand strikes and the team would be so difficult to kill. Titans (might) be able to take them out, Nightmare should be able to but possibly not, and with the right mods, NS would destroy it. Unsure how Revan would hold up, but it looks like it'd add more variety to the meta

Visas using her unique gets a chance to assist when you attack a sith and fulcrum isn’t a Jedi but with that ability it says anytime a Jedi uses an ability call all ally’s to assist. So even if she isn’t a Jedi she get the basic when they use it and with gmy get the buff and off her self she’ll do a lot of damage that’s why I included her but if you were to replace her with Ezra it would be a destruction.
  • Options
    That would be a fun idea to implement into the meta because I know that it would be an easier to acquire team.