Sell extra gear?

Lisa
5 posts Member
Would b grt if that could happen..and really? 30 sims for one gear/ chrctr shard? Kinda skimpy..i get the freemium game but still..kinda skimpy..

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    This was an option a long time ago. But ppl ended up selling gear they later realized they needed, and then cried about, so the option was removed. Careful what you wish for/complain about.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    This was an option a long time ago. But ppl ended up selling gear they later realized they needed, and then cried about, so the option was removed. Careful what you wish for/complain about.

Never give people the option to sell gear that they may need down the road as it will happen even with a "Double Confirm" button. And you know who gets blamed after that...
  • Options
    How about you could only sell gear if you have at least 200 pieces of it?
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    This used to be an option, not sure why it was removed.
  • Options
    200 carbantis or stun guns will run out rather rapidly. 2,000 perhaps..... Even that is likely not enough. Surplus over 5k may stop people flogging stuff they need...... Exchange rate would be terrible anyway.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I never saw anyone complain. The "concern" that it might happen was the reason it was taken away...allegedly.

Those who took it away because they were so concerned about people making a mistake are the same that leave Mk4 stun guns in shipments for 1, 400 crystals - the same price as Mk5, even though Mk4s are challenge gear.

TL;DR - it would be a nice option.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Revi wrote: »
    This used to be an option, not sure why it was removed.

Yep was an option they removed it due to people selling the wrong thing and complaining. The items used to look more similar.

The exchange rate was almost not worth it.
  • Options
    If I recall correctly you got a maximum of 15 credits for any single gear salvage you sold, so yeah sure take those 2000 pieces of challenge gear and get 30,000 credits back, sell all your gear that's not equipped and maybe get a million credits?

There is really no scenario in which this is good for the players really.
  • Options
    Everytime I get a piece of gear that I will not use for weeks or months it feels like I just got denied my reward. I hope there will be some kind of changes in the future. Sell it or change it for other gear I don't care.
    Ally code 428-543-243