What else can I do. Please help

All level 82. Gear 10 for Ezra. Gear 9 for Hera. All else gear 8. Omegas on all uniques. All abilities level 5 or higher. I am only beat one maybe two. Do I have any chance. What else can I o.

Replies

• Options
    Can you share what you mods look like? What’s your speed on Ezra and zeb? Potency on zeb?
  • Options
    189 speed ezra. Zeb is142 and 28 for potency.
  • Options
    28? Ugh. I had 40+ on Kanan and Zeb both.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I just switched potency now have zeb 49
  • Options
    What else
  • Options
    Just need the most speed you can, go into last round with all abilities ready to go, if you have to choose between offense and defensive moves, use defense first (ie protection up from kannan) call zeb to daze and then stun thrawn and pray to RNGesuz lol
  • Options
    Do I have the gear and level to win? I don’t honk I have very good mods
  • Options
    Gear and level should be fine, mods however make a big difference.

What skills do you have at lvl 8? Hopefully most of the uniques. Specifically Kanan and Hera would be great.
  • Options
    Are you running sabine or chopper
  • Options
    I actually killed the healers before the stormtrooper. Yeah, he taunts. But he doesn't do a lot of damage and by that point you've got chopper AND Ezra that can dispel the taunt. Leaving the healers alone while you attack Stormy leaves you open to them chain healing him.
  • Options
    Chopper. Does it matter that my abilities are level 5-6 with omega on unique
  • Options
    Every little bit helps, but I don't think so. My Chopper is 6/7/6/7
  • Options
    So my advice is go through your mods and look for ones that have +1500 or more secondary protection, and assign those to your poorly geared toons it will go a long way to helping you win.
  • Renegat_13
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hiya Ladies and Gents, please don't be angry with me, but we must point up, what we're talking about here.
    First of all, Thrawn is the most difficult Event in the whole Game. Second: In Tier seven, your Toons must stand four Rounds against LVL 84 to 88 (in Wave 4) Elite with **** Speed and Dmg. You can't do this the easy Way with LVL 82 and Ability 5 or 6. Increase Lvl. to 85 and use only 5-Dot-Mods! The good News: You need no Zetas, the bad one: ALL Abilities must be omegaed! Even the best Mods can't compensate this immense lack of overall Power. It's doable with Hera, Kanan and Zeb at G 8, Chopper should be G9 (this can be done quite easy). Put much Prot. on this four and additionally Potency on Zeb. My Ezra has G 10 and was the only Char, i speeded up (199 for this Event). All above is helpful. Some Hints to succeed: Firstly take out Pilots and Death Troopers if possible (essentially in Wave 4!), do "Watch and learn" (Ezra) together with Zeb for the Chance of Daze or Stun and finally send a Prayer to RNG! ;) Hope, this was helpful. May, 4th B with U and don't panic. The Chiss will return!
    Post edited by Renegat_13 on
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Get all abilities to level 7. Train to 85. Farm good mods. Stun lock thrawn.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hekalatos/collection/?f=phoenix I was able to do it with this squad and these mods. if you can take out the deathtroopers first, you should be fine. Obviously you need decent RNG but its definitely doable.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    LEGENDARY - ARTIST OF WAR
    Starts: Apr 12th
    Ends: Apr 18th
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH