Who to farm next? (Particularly in Cantina Store)

Hello all--

https://swgoh.gg/u/dirtymetis/collection/

Just finished up 7-staring my Phoenix squad, still finishing off their skills and want to get them to at least Gear IX, but nearly complete.

Just wondering whom I should likely be working towards next? Currently working on Lando for buffing up my credit heist team a bit since I'm perpetually broke. Was thinking possibly QGJ or Ahsoka for cantina store? Possibly Poe?

Appreciate the advice!

Replies

• Options
    Hmm- I'm wondering a similar thing. Just spending on Cassian's U-Wing since I'll need it for Chimera anyways.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Waffandrord
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    First Order Officer can be a good choice, as he helps in unlocking BB8 and also in TW/TB.
    Jawa Scavenger if you want to do the crit damage mod challenges.
    Hoth Rebel Scout is needed for LSTB.

And you can't forget about Pao :)
  • TVF
    36622 posts Member
    Options
    And you can't forget about Pao

Who?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You should focus on characters needed for various legendary events: R2, CLS, BB8, RJT, Palpatine events

This means you need:
    5x 7 star Empire for R2,
    5x 7 star First Order for BB8,
    Stormtrooper Han + Princess Leia + Old Ben + R2 + Luke Farmboy for CLS
    Veteran Smuggler Han + Chewie + Rey Scavenger + BB8 + Finn for RJT

You can finish Palpatine event with your Phoenix same as Thrawn event so thats cool.

To answer what to farm in cantina Im not sure if a level 80 has level 8 Cantina open (veteran smugglers + death trooper)

You should farm 3F for Kylo Ren unmasked + Silencer -> cheap node and FO character for BB event. Then there is the newly opened 2G with FO Executioner.

From the store - Cassians U wing is needed for Chimaera which is the best capital ship currently. (but you would need a Cassian char so...)
  • Options
    Alright, that at least gives me a bit of direction - thanks all!
  • Options
    Cantina 8 opens at 83.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Overall, the two most important Cantina Store characters are Boba Fett and Chopper. You seem to have those two already so the choices kind widen from there. It all depends on what you're planning to do in other areas.

I personally went for Daka since I was running NS in arena, but I would suggest you focus on one of the factions that will get you the next legendary character. Maybe with the exception of Yoda, that is. Personally, I would start working on your First Order and getting BB8. You can do R2 without Stormtrooper, but I really wouldn't recommend building a FO team without FOO (even though technically it can be done as well).

Poe is good too, but resistance doesn't really lead to anything other than speed mods, and the one legendary character that needs resistance doesn't even require Poe. He's a good character, but I'd wait on him for now.
  • Options
    My DS characters are sorta lacking as a whole anyway, so FOO seems like a decent one to work towards anyway. Probably work towards FO and Empire teams at this point, as recommended.
  • Options
    I would do empire before FO, but since you can run a good empire team without Stormtrooper, then farming him out of the cantina store maybe isn't such a big priority. Meanwhile, running FO without the officer isn't a good move.

It just seems like there's more stuff in the game that requires Empire than there is for First Order. They're more important in ships too.
  • Options
    Currently churning away at FOO out of the Cantina store, finishing up the last few shards of Phasma out of GW, and plunking away at Tarkin out of the Arena store...so, yes, lol. Not favoring FO over Empire, specifically - just whatever comes together first at this point. Got Vader up to 6 stars (if I can ever afford to actually activate him as such) so that's something. Just keep hammering away at DS characters, eventually I'll be able to piece together a semi-decent team!