Galactic War, War Tokens Uneven

So with the new update, I have this eye sore of having 90 war tokens, because when you could use 10 tokens to refresh the redeem options, I used this feature just ONE time. With the new update, and only being able to use crystals, I'm stuck on having, say, 390 war tokens, and can't make a shards redemption with them. This is terribly annoying and triggering some real OCD problems for me. Especially since a new feature with this update is that you seem to get matched up against impossible opponents for your level, thus not allowing you to earn many war tokens. Is this just me or does anyone else have these problems?

Replies

• Options
    So what my question would be is, can the developers PLEASE do something about the odd numbered war tokens I'm stuck with? PLEASE even this out back to no tens values. Would love to have 100, not 90. 400, not 390, etc.
  • Options
    They probably won't do anything. Back when this change first happened there was a big backlash from people with an odd number of GW tokens. So, they temporarily rolled it back so people could spend their extra 10s of tokens. This rollback lasted for a week before the update went into effect, and once it expired anybody who didn't use it was just out of luck.

Sorry you missed it.
  • Options
    Well that sucks! Really makes me mad.
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Got this same problem, stuck at 360, irks the **** outta me