Darth Maul Zeta

I have been using Darth Maul as my leader for as long as I can remember (been playing the game 3ish years on and off). He is my most powerful character. I am about to obtain my first zeta and my heart wants to use it on him, but is that a mistake? My arena team is Maul 7*, Palp 6*, Dooku 7* Savage 7* and RG 7*. I also have qui gon, rey, STH, Finn, wedge, barris, leia, lumi, biggs, poggle, windu, bobba, sidious, farmboy luke, phasma and old daka all 7* with vader and old ben real close to 7* Any help would be much appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    Well personally i would say that being so off and on as not a serious player, using it on whomever you want wont really hurt you. However if i wanted the most bang for it, i would use it on palps leader.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Exactly if you are happy with your arena placement. Maul will be fine. If you don't want to "waste" it there are so many other options that will improve your play in multiple aspects of the game. So if it feels good do it, even if you shouldn't.
  • Options
    Follow your heart. You're playing your game, your way, so do what makes you happy.
  • Options
    Palpatine's Leader Zeta would do your team wonders, but if you think Zaul is the way to go, go for it.
    "Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options