NS, FO, Empire or?

Hey there!
I’ll start with my swgoh:
https://swgoh.gg/u/metlazhizni/

So the question is: which team you would suggest to build in arena?
Current situation:
I have a “core” team of 4 NS (Daka, Zombie, Assaj and Acloyte) and KRU. My shard is pretty new, and i’m In 100-500 rank, but, obviously want to go higher!)
The problem is I don’t want to spread out my resources: I managed to get rank 1 in fleet arena on my payout constantly, and I need to invest in pilots to maintain it, because there are some whales in my fleet shard who just by all the ships from shippments.
So i’m thinking about switching to arena team that could synergy with fleet, for example:
FO (KRU, FOTP, KRM, FOO, FOST) - 4 of the team are pilots of my ship.
Empire (Tarkin, Vader and TFP in my fleet squad too).
I really like playing NS and would farm Telzin shards, but realize that i’m short on gear, and investing it in them would cripple my fleet.

Also I have Bobba and Biggs in fleet too (and would invest in Bobba for CH in any case) - maybe should think about Wedge combo?

So, would appreciate any advises)))

NS, FO, Empire or? 26 votes

Night Sisters - Fancy girls!
7%
Wilswgregoriou 2 votes
First Order - Serious Boys
46%
ZerfiusWaffandrordNePlusUltra_kRhRiszJay_1997_CRichardCheeseShokRoxasXionDaxtercelebiWardaiRedCastleRon_ONeal35 12 votes
Empire - They have Vader
46%
Aycee1ProximaB1_GoreDarthGugelDistavioNijroos100Trystan_SpyderCyclonickCommanderRacheonBrainWiperTypherrionBlackHawk75k 12 votes
Poliniex - or something else
0%

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you have any other priorities other than a fleet/squad crossover team (not a bad idea, but may not work out as well in the long run as you would think)???

• Options
    Building roster for Legendary Chars: BB-8, or R2D2, also i’ll be working on Phoenix for Trawn and Palp, but, I think, until G8-G9
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well early game is very different now, but Phoenix seem to be doing good early game. Might want to really focus there and then spread to the empire DS in a little bit, as they will help with palp and thrawn
  • Options
    Yeah, looks like I have to farm some Phoenix) wonder if g9 enought for Palp and Trawn? Assuming around +50 speed on mods for each member
  • Options
    Empire - They have Vader
    Check the Thrawn section. You can see what people are using.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, looks like I have to farm some Phoenix) wonder if g9 enought for Palp and Trawn? Assuming around +50 speed on mods for each member

It would be on the low edge for thrawn. But I not 100% on the.
  • Options
    Empire - They have Vader
    I am currently liking empire team with Emp. P as leader. May change to having Vader as leader later. As of right now empire crushes in PVP.
  • Options
    Wow you have a mixed bag of characters! Hard to see anything jumping out...

Vader (lead), Boba, TIE Pilot, Royal Guard, Tarkin?

Not bad at your level.

Asaj (lead), Daka, Zombie, Acolyte or Initiate, Talia? (I don't have much experience with NS...not sure if they're worth anything without Talzin).

You really need to get Phoenix.

And maybe an old school Rebel team - Wedge, Biggs, STHan, Leia, Lando or Ezra or maybe Boba?