Chimaera Unlock Kill Order

Been trying this event to unlock 5 star.

I have 5 rebels, no Bistan. Granted I have done very little to improve the crew on Cassians ship. I only need it for this event.

What are the optimal kill orders of the empire ships?

Thanks for help!
Zuckuss

Replies

• Options
    This is turning out to be harder than expected.

I am trying the approach another said of trying to get target lock on as many as possible. Sometimes it works but the Biggs gets annihilated.

Any other approaches that worked?
  • Options
    Reaper first, then Vader, the rest are all the same. The problem is really that the ships crit for 20k and Chimera's abilities are very powerful. As hard as I pushed to get 5* Home One, I think this is going to remain beyond me. You can't skate by in this one with minimal work.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Thanks, am also feeling this will need to be next time sadly.
  • Options
    Yeah. Luckily only one guy in my fleet shard got Chimera, so it shouldn't become a those with vs those without thing. This time.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    "This time" is right. Eventually it will be nothing but Chim as far as the space-eye can space-see.

Unless the ship update changes the meta, of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Focus on all of the other rebel ships before bistans. They will help you out a lot more than any other ships. Cassians is the hardest to get because of jyn, so you can sub bistans for cassians. But focus a lot on Biggs and wedge, then move to the Phoenix ships. Wedge and biggs are your key ships.