Snoke kit idea

I had a idea for Snoke a lot for you guys to use it is not finished and it is one of many character kits I have made @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat i also want to thank you and let you know i love the way the game is going this year and i am glad you are reading this it means a lot :)

Supreme Leader snoke: dark side, sith, first order

Basic (Power Of The Force) Deals physical damage to the target enemy inflict shock for 2 turns and one random debuff (not including debuffs made to specific characters) if target already had shock inflict stun for 1 turn and grant all allys the buff (First Order Might)

Special 1 (Terrifying image) deal physical damage to all enemy's with a chance to stun if target is already stunned that gives Snoke TM and ability block if kylo ren unmasked is present give him a special buff (the apprentice)

Unique (First Order Strong) grants all first order allies 50% speed 50% protection these stats are doubled ageinst ressistance. grant them 100% or their max health and if any of them have (First Order Might) give them 100% counter chance.

(First Order might) grants all first order allys under snokes lead 50% TM and the next attack does 50% more damage

(The Apprentice) kylo ren unmasked gets health steal speed counter chance tenacity offence and defence for 3 turns and when he attacks he heals Snoke

That's just a idea for you guys to run off of if you want I am doing it for fin so I won't be disappointed

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Unique: Assembly required. Acquire 330 shards of top half then acquire 330 shards of lower half. Combine them to get Snoke.
  • Options
    Just seems kind of ..... game breaking to me. I like the FO synergy but this would turn them all into unstoppable monsters unless you never let snoke get a first turn.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just fyi, snoke isn't actually a sith as stated by JJ...who developed the character.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-kylo-ren-sith-master-apprentice/amp/
  • Options
    The apprentice should also give expose to KRU. lol.
  • Options
    Just seems kind of ..... game breaking to me. I like the FO synergy but this would turn them all into unstoppable monsters unless you never let snoke get a first turn.

Naw, this snoke proposal wouldn't stand a chance against a traya sith team.
  • Options
    I like some of the ideas behind your kit idea(but imo it seems a little op some places) and I have also had some ideas for Snoke:
    I want him to have some sort f way to dispel foresight(unique?) to show how powerful and all-seeing he is. Maybe like he has a 45% chance to dispel foresight at the start of his turn.
    Also, what if he had some thing where he gave debuffs to his team along w/ buffs, like some dots and offense up or something. This would be like where he trash talks Kylo to make him angrier/stronger(and it would have synergy w/ Kylo as he gets speed for debuffs or something).
    Sorry for the long explanation but this is my hopes for part of a snoke kit.
  • Options
    I want Snoke to come into the game, too. But IMO this kit is too strong.
    I mean, if Snoke really died in the last movie, then he should not be that strong in-game, since he went out pretty easy.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    NT
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Basic and special sound like ripoffs from Palpatine, his unique is more like a leader ability and what do you mean by doubled against resistance? FO gets 100% speed and protection when facing a single resistance toon? Overpowered, also the fact that you want to give all FO toons a extremely powerful buff that can be gained through basic with ease is absolutely ridiculous, and The Apprentice is also extremely overpowered that seems to be easily given to KRU.

Finally this isnt related to Snokes abilities but first of all fix your abysmal grammar, second, you cant just create the one toon to rule them all thats not how this works, no toon should ever have that much power otherwise its gamebreaking and unfun to play against, learn how to make a balanced character that isnt god incarnate and then people might take you more seriously.
  • Options
    Basic and special sound like ripoffs from Palpatine, his unique is more like a leader ability and what do you mean by doubled against resistance? FO gets 100% speed and protection when facing a single resistance toon? Overpowered, also the fact that you want to give all FO toons a extremely powerful buff that can be gained through basic with ease is absolutely ridiculous, and The Apprentice is also extremely overpowered that seems to be easily given to KRU.

Finally this isnt related to Snokes abilities but first of all fix your abysmal grammar, second, you cant just create the one toon to rule them all thats not how this works, no toon should ever have that much power otherwise its gamebreaking and unfun to play against, learn how to make a balanced character that isnt god incarnate and then people might take you more seriously.

Treya is one toon to rule them all i want arena diversity where every faction is able to beat the rest
  • Options
    jroos100 wrote: »
    I want Snoke to come into the game, too. But IMO this kit is too strong.
    I mean, if Snoke really died in the last movie, then he should not be that strong in-game, since he went out pretty easy.

But did he?
  • Options

Treya is one toon to rule them all i want arena diversity where every faction is able to beat the rest

You are wrong, Treya works because she is with Sion and Nihilus, if you put Treya out there without the other two she instantly becomes not that great, your Snoke kit however surpasses all reason