Mace Windu rework proposal -incremental improvement, new ability

Brazilian_Joe
367 posts Member
edited April 2018
Characters with no zetas are due to rework. being a capital ship captain, I don't thing it would be bad to drop an individual character rework. Regerdless of being reworked standalone or as a jedi group rework, here it goes...

Vaapad - as a general, he would be able to command jedi and non-jedi characters very well. remove the "jedi only" restriction on leadership. Jedi and Clone troopers get full benefits of his leadership, others half as much.

Increase offense to 30%, half as much for not jedi/clone.
Increase crit chance to 16% half as much for not jedi/clone.
Omega: 5% health gain on crit for not jedi, 5% health gain on any jedi/clone attack.

Shatterpoint: Rework progression to 70% expose chance at level 7.
Zeta: increase chance to 100%, taunting enemies also get another expose. Can't be resisted. Exposes last for 1 turn instead of the end of Mace Windu's turn.

Jedi Champion: NEW ABILITY
Mace windu has up to 50% counter chance. While alive, other Jedi/clones also have up to 50% counter chance. Zeta: Shatterpoint activates on counters, not only on Mace Windu's turns.

Replies

• Options
    Everyone already has him geared up for fleet, even though he's otherwise useless. I highly doubt they'll ever make him combat viable.
  • Options
    This is a good way to rework him, but as Vaapad was his fighting style, I think it would be better in the Unique slot like General Kenobi. The thing that I would do is give him more damage output or a way to disable enemies better through Shatterpoint because he was one of the most powerful Jedi and he almost defeated Darth Sidious.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.