Nightsister Solo - Is it possible?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    With enough potency you should be able to get the speed down and tenacity down to stick and you should be able to remove enough tm to solo it but it won't go as fast as a zader lead. Assjj gets her stacking offense from opponents or allies being defeated. You only have the two side minions in phase one then it's just the rancor so there's not much potential to build up assjj's damage. If the gamoran is able to summon more minions, you're letting him take too many turns and I wouldn't suggest purposely doing so. You may be able to get a little stacking offense from zombie dying but once again if the rancor is taking enough turns to kill anyone, you're doing it wrong. But with a fast enough zombie that taunts enough it may be possible. Zader on the other hand, can stack up dots without allowing the enemy to take a turn. But assjj is good for haat and the sith raid where there are more minions so her zeta isn't a waste. But I don't think it is a very efficient way to increase damage on hpit.

Yeah, the Rampage zeta wasn't done with this raid in mind. It definitely doesn't add much when nobody is dying (or atleast shouldn't be). Obviously the key zeta here is on Asajj's leadership.

Without the rampage zeta being useful it just seems it would take awhile to get though it. I use Zader, cls, tfp, thrawn, and tarkin. That team can auto it in about 10 to 15 min and has multiple people with tenacity down and speed down where even of rng is bad you still get the debuffs applied by at least one character. I also don't see the redundancy in the nightsister kit other than tmr. I would think that would leave room for rng to cause the rancor to occasionally take enough turns to kill you.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    With enough potency you should be able to get the speed down and tenacity down to stick and you should be able to remove enough tm to solo it but it won't go as fast as a zader lead. Assjj gets her stacking offense from opponents or allies being defeated. You only have the two side minions in phase one then it's just the rancor so there's not much potential to build up assjj's damage. If the gamoran is able to summon more minions, you're letting him take too many turns and I wouldn't suggest purposely doing so. You may be able to get a little stacking offense from zombie dying but once again if the rancor is taking enough turns to kill anyone, you're doing it wrong. But with a fast enough zombie that taunts enough it may be possible. Zader on the other hand, can stack up dots without allowing the enemy to take a turn. But assjj is good for haat and the sith raid where there are more minions so her zeta isn't a waste. But I don't think it is a very efficient way to increase damage on hpit.

Yeah, the Rampage zeta wasn't done with this raid in mind. It definitely doesn't add much when nobody is dying (or atleast shouldn't be). Obviously the key zeta here is on Asajj's leadership.

Without the rampage zeta being useful it just seems it would take awhile to get though it. I use Zader, cls, tfp, thrawn, and tarkin. That team can auto it in about 10 to 15 min and has multiple people with tenacity down and speed down where even of rng is bad you still get the debuffs applied by at least one character. I also don't see the redundancy in the nightsister kit other than tmr. I would think that would leave room for rng to cause the rancor to occasionally take enough turns to kill you.

I was kinda skeptical about NS being able to run it also, after having run it now for over a month rancor may get 1 turn. The run takes about 15 mins on 2x auto p1 thru half of p4 (we have 15 solo hold time). NA double attack and spirit extra TMR are basic are enough to keep it going. I do use hermit Yoda as my 5th but I think you could run it with just 4 without issue.
  • Options
    My nightsisters need work so nit a good option for me. But I already have a team to solo rancor. Just need a haat solo team now. But I can definitely see getting ns. They are useful elsewhere in the game. I saw a video saying the can solo the nihilas portin of p4 of the hsith raid.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I completed my first rancor solo with this team yesterday. It's not the team I suggested in the OP because I still don't have Acolyte or Zombie at 7*, but I'm glad to report it's definitely doable.

This was the squad:
    Asajj (L) - zeta'd lead (zeta'd special too, but likely doesn't add much), G11, 175 speed
    Talzin - no zetas, G10, 197 speed
    Daka - no zetas, G10, 201 speed
    Talia - no zetas, G8, 171 speed
    Spirit - no zetas, G8, 179 speed

As you can see, they're a strong squad, but nothing unattainable for most players. I don't think it would've worked on auto simply because of how often I had to use Talia's Water of Life special to feed TM so I could get another round of TM removal when the rancor got over 50%.

The guard phase is very easy with this group, and the only one where Asajj's Rampage zeta is actually useful. Still far from being necessary as it's an easy clear even without it.

The Rancor managed one attack in phase 2 and 3, and 2 attacks in phase 4.

I'll try again once I get my Acolyte farmed up (currently 5*) to see if it makes a difference. I suspect it will.