New Factions: Separatist, Republic, Tatooine

As a boost to some of the more underused characters and in an effort to mix things up, how about adding a few more factions and tagging them to some characters (and in many cases letting them have more than one). This would let the leadership abilities expand.

For instance: Separatist could include Nute, Dooko, Sid, etc.
Republic could include Clones, The Jedi that were part of it, CUP, Padme (heh), etc.
Tatooine could include Luke, Jawas, Sand People, Greedo, etc.

Even looking at a adding an additional faction to some of the ones we already have, like adding Nightsisters to Darth Maul and Savage, adding Rebel to Lando, etc. In fact if every character had 2 factions they synergized with that would open up a lot of possibilities. It's a buff, but not an obvious and game breaking buff. You could add a third faction to some special characters to really get some variety with them.

I'm not sure what second faction might apply to The Force Awakens characters, maybe just a broad overreaching one that applies to all of them (The Force Awakens). That's actually another idea for a "faction", grouping the characters from the movie/cartoon they are in.

I've seen threads where there are synergies between duos or trios and I really like that idea as well. There's nothing us players love to do more than Theorycraft and try to come up with the "best" combos, adding more variables would be a blast.

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    As far as individual power is better than faction sinergy, factions will be a non-factor. You can get Vader and give +25% attack to some mediocre imperial troops, OR you can use Poggle to give 50% attack to you collection of all stars. There's no contest.
  • Options
    Yeah I would love to see those too. Sounds cool
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I agree like there should be Separatist synergy between Dooku and Grievous (even though I'll never get Grievous :/)
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters & Mandalorians