TW QOL UI Improvments

We lost a TW last night through apathy really, too many people cruising in the background letting others do the work, and whilst im not a guild officer i decided that as an active member i would have a look to see who could not be bothered to participate (but still signed up for the rewards).

The problem is your scoreing system only shows successful defense or attacks if you gained a minimum of one point, so those that did zero attacks or defence did not show up. To identify these individuals, i needed to make a list of who signed up, then a list of who attacled followed by a list of the defenders, only then could i do some searching for the non participants (after some double and tripple checking so i didnt incorrectly identify some poor active guild mate).

Proposed Solution:
Change the UI to report all scores including zero point scores for all players (at the moment it only shows scores in excess of 0 I.E. 1 or above, for everyone that signed up.

I would like to see this rolled out to all guild activities including raids.

This would make it much easier to identify the slackers and encorage them to participate, or move them along.

If your going to make updates that require full guild participation then at least give us the tools to manage participation without reverting back to excel and the mk1 eyeball.
Thanks