Clone Team in Squad Arena

Aero
2972 posts Member
https://youtu.be/glIudsKNZg8

Quick example of how a clone team performs in Galaxy of Heroes. Sorry for no sound, I'll try to record another video later when I get Plo Koon high enough to join my team.

This is a battle between 21k power teams so it's not high end, but it showcases Five's speed down on primary and counter attack, Clone Sergeant's turn meter removal AOE, and Rex's negative status effect clear and turn meter removal on primary attack.

Replies

• Options
    Looked like a fun team! Nice job!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    now to see it against the current meta teams and see how it stacks up, I suspect not so hot. perhaps in time if meta shifts due to dev changes? :)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Lokai wrote: »
    now to see it against the current meta teams and see how it stacks up, I suspect not so hot. perhaps in time if meta shifts due to dev changes? :)

I'll try to see if I can find a current meta team around my power level. I know it won't be entirely accurate, but it'll be interesting.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Aero Come on you against a bad team JC? 4* vader & 4* Kylo lol I Mean atleast you can find a better team with some Droid or with POE etc.

Let me show you how i rolled this Whale team..
    azm0Pka.png
    fZ7CwCM.png
    2fShHPB.png
    ZgfVIch.png
    aXq55S7.png
    yoM8kb6.png

• Options
    First of all congrats on the victory @Aero. But would't Plo Koon be a better choice when it comes to the clone synergy? Btw what is your thoughts on Rex? I think he is not that good after all...
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Song I was 21k and so was he. You're 27k facing a 26k who is also missing a clone and you have a boring team with a bug man.

But in all seriousness I wasnt trying to show off, just demonstrating how the synergy works.
  • Options
    Rex has his ups and downs like most tanks. I'm playing with a clone team. still trying to get that node to unlock Plo. Mostly testing it in GW there still not high enough though.
    Also @Song teams controlled by AI arent that great. It's better to show on offense then defense. I'm not surprised you beat them tbh.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    @Song I was 21k and so was he. You're 27k facing a 26k who is also missing a clone and you have a boring team with a bug man.

But in all seriousness I wasnt trying to show off, just demonstrating how the synergy works.

Of course i know you not tried to show off. Actually it look bad on your end. I mean thanks for your demonstrated an epic battle. I just saying you should fight a better team. You guys are fighting the same rank which is fine.

lmao for that comment i'm 27K and he is 26K damage. You know he have Five/Poe both are like a tank. Of course he have lower damage. Im 100% sure he have max gear. This is an even fight. Also my daka is 6* and his Anakin is 6* too.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    First of all congrats on the victory @Aero. But would't Plo Koon be a better choice when it comes to the clone synergy? Btw what is your thoughts on Rex? I think he is not that good after all...

@slmcmr Absolutely going to put Plo Koon in, but mine is only at 2822 power right now so it'll be awhile. I really shouldn't be running my Rex yet either, but I'm impatient.

Rex is super squishy but he gives Fives a very large health pool and can remove all buffs so idk. I like him enough to keep gearing him.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    @Aero Come on you against a bad team JC? 4* vader & 4* Kylo lol I Mean atleast you can find a better team with some Droid or with POE etc.

Let me show you how i rolled this Whale team..

Only use the word roll when you win on Auto against AI.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Tohopka

I also just demonstrated how 7* rex/five perform in defending. Secondly look how many Toons i have left. 4 heroes still alive..

• Tohopka
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Song that is true though. Fives does have a good health pool but his secondary skill only works with another. I can understand why you saved him for last :)
    also mine are only at 4* still gear 7. Still working on clone sergeant though.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Look bad on my end? Only one below green was Rex and that's because he's not ready for Arena but I wanted to make this video. Sorry if I didn't pick a team that was elite enough for you, I needed a team that was going to properly demonstrate the negative status effect wipe.