Need to know if my plan is realistic

Hello everyone,

Firstly some info about my account: currently lvl. 68, main toons are Phoenix, 3 at 7* and 2 at 6* (soon to be seven). I sit comfortably in top 200 in squad arena and in top 50 in Fleet. I have managed to make it into top 100 and top 20 respectably, but can't say this is constant.

My current goal is to obtain CLS next time the event comes around. I know that i need R2D2 for this and that means 5 empire toonst at 7* and sufficient power.

I should be able to get EP, as i think he will be on in 2 weeks and i should be around lvl 75 with gear 8 or 9. my 5 empire will be EP, Tarkin, TFP, stormtrooper and one unknown. I don't think i will be able to 7* Vader until then. Magmatrooper is easy enough to farm, but i don't know if he is worth the investment.

As for the CLS event i need 61 days combined to get STH and Leia as i'm getting 800 squad arena store currency per day.

I understand that this is quite the big plan for such a short time, so my question is: is this doable or should i focus my resources somewhere else?

Replies

• Options
    If CLS is what you really want, just do it. If he comes back in June, you might miss him but will be thoroughly prepared to getting him next time. If he comes in July, you're all set. I missed him by 2 weeks in March and am still not happy about it, but my team is chilling, ready and waiting for his next appearance.

You might have a bottleneck in Cantina farming - TFP, Old Ben, Farmboy Luke, and mods. Be aware of it, plan accordingly, and supplement from the guild store if you need to.

Magmatrooper is handy in a couple of the raids, so he won't go to waste. RG shards drop a lot from bronziums and he has two hard nodes that you can hit every day, so that's another option. Getting Vader starts to accelerate at some point because the achievements drop more shards - assault battles give 10 shards the first time you complete them, for example. Always keep some fleet credits on hand in case he pops up there.

Good luck :)