Territory Battles - 3 * and guild cant battle

ACE10
13 posts Member
Im writing this as a question / concern for my guild. As our guild completes and earns 3 * in a territory it locks the battles for other players. Is it possible that the devs can rememdy this? For instance today we got 3 * in phase one in less than 2 hours with only 26 members participating. For the rest of the guild they didn't even get to battle. I realize this will not grant extra points but can we unlock the territory battle phase to open battles and not grant any additional points. Territory Battles are my favorite part of the game and today I realized that it locked players out. I had never noticed that before. So we started a conversation on our discord channel about it. The entire time we thought ppl were just not participating and come to find out they couldnt participate.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a "feature" it was added to TBs as a time saving measure to allow officers to not have to watch and do extra "work" to try and maximize scoring.

This is a lot more of a feature in the later phases when it matters and they are not closed out by just the natural points of missions
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You could disallow deployment for the first 12 hours, and only allow your members to do missions.
  • ACE10
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno yeah I guess that makes sense so youre not wasting potential troops on a later phase that's already maxed. I will mention that to everyone. We are a 100gp guild and we were wondering why some of our normal active players were logging 0. It wasnt making sense. Thanks... Waqui thats not a bad idea. I will run that by the rest of the group to vote on.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    ACE10 wrote: »
    Kyno yeah I guess that makes sense so youre not wasting potential troops on a later phase that's already maxed. I will mention that to everyone. We are a 100gp guild and we were wondering why some of our normal active players were logging 0. It wasnt making sense. Thanks... Waqui thats not a bad idea. I will run that by the rest of the group to vote on.

Yeah, with that auto-locking feature it's now more important to check each members contributions phase by phase in the stats summary. That way you can see who has already deployed and who hasn't in later stages rather than looking at overall TB point contribution.