Rework the Jedi!

BhMojo
50 posts Member
I'll continue to post until the Jedi get some attention! Thank you for the support.

They hit softer than a slap from a 5 year old!

Replies

• KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Maybe (and that is a big maybe) they will do it after we get Luke ep.VI. If they don't decide he also will only have a rebel tag. :D:D:D
  • BhMojo
    50 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Maybe (and that is a big maybe) they will do it after we get Luke ep.VI. If they don't decide he also will only have a rebel tag. :D:D:D

They need far much more than the introduction of one op toon. Their condition right now is way beyond that.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    BhMojo wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »

They need far much more than the introduction of one op toon. Their condition right now is way beyond that.

I think he meant that when they introduce a new big Jedi toon they we likely revisit the Jedi faction at the same time, like they did with Sith and BH. Makes sense to rework while adding a new character.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    Or rework specific Jedi before the release of Jedi Luke, similar to what happened with some Rebels before CLS.
  • BhMojo
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Jeric wrote: »
    Or rework specific Jedi before the release of Jedi Luke, similar to what happened with some Rebels before CLS.

And that is what we've been waiting for since the beginning, but nothing!
  • flux_rono
    2122 posts Member
    Options
    I'll continue to post until the Jedi get some attention! Thank you for the support.

clearly you dont use zeta qgj with r2. or see Ezra being a good hitter
  • BhMojo
    50 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

Clearly you haven't been hit by Maul, or annihilated by Vader & Nihilus.
  • Options
    This can’t come soon enough for me
  • Options
    +
  • Options
    You don't see many Jedi teams in the arena. I wonder why?
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Human3001 wrote: »

Because it is time the jedi to end
  • Options
    Human3001 wrote: »

there was a time where all you saw was zQGJ jedi teams in arena
  • Options
    I agree that Jedi need a rework they have become non existent after CLS, JTR, sith rework.... not much balance at all
  • flux_rono
    2122 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

Clearly you haven't been hit by Maul, or annihilated by Vader & Nihilus.

maul does 2x damage to jedi, other then that hes not tooo bad to fight (i still struggle against his leader though)
    nihiluis can annihilate yes but other then that he doesn't hit hard at all
    vader i can say much with his culling blade... its deadly

and before you say anything on JT Rey, or CLS... CLS is a rebel and CG just love there rebels especially Han. JT Rey just copies her movie adaptation perfectly of being OP out of no where
  • Options
    And vader wasnt even as good before the rework.
  • Options
    Ezra special with yodas master training buff hits ok
  • Options

“Patience, you must learn patience!” — Yoda
  • Options
    The Jedi had their turn. Now its the empires turn to rule the galaxy. Later padawan, There is a long journey before this occurs. The jedi will be worked on after.
  • Options
    Jedi are tough but I don't run them often but they can be near unkillable. I run either zqui or GK lead with ezra zbarris hermit yoda and r2d2 if it's a qui lead one for attack and defence. They hold up well at g12 and we'll mod GK+ protection and health mods and speed (as usual) everywhere else. Considering putting a zeta on hermit for more protection back but don't know yet. So yeah I think Jedi are good but still I'd take a rework on any character at anytime mix things up.