Hi, here are my characters :
http://imgur.com/a/7fP2j

We say to me (a f2p player) to make that team :
QGJ (lead)
GS
Dooku
Old Ben
Luminara

Honestly I play to with no "precautions" mean that I don't take care of put something in a character or in an other.. But as I want to succeed in Arena and in GW I want to try to make that badass team (but as a f2p I have some limits)

Please see my characters on my pictures at the top of this topic and say me what team you would have make (arena and GW). I hope I'll have some good advices. Thank you all

Replies

• Options
    Hi, here are my characters :
    http://imgur.com/a/7fP2j

We say to me (a f2p player) to make that team :
    QGJ (lead)
    GS
    Dooku
    Old Ben
    Luminara

Honestly I play to with no "precautions" mean that I don't take care of put something in a character or in an other.. But as I want to succeed in Arena and in GW I want to try to make that badass team (but as a f2p I have some limits)

Please see my characters on my pictures at the top of this topic and say me what team you would have make (arena and GW). I hope I'll have some good advices. Thank you all

I just want to say I am jealous of your old ben.
  • Options
    But judging by your levels, your on a new leaderboard. Your best team right now is QG leader, Lumi, Old Ben, Kylo and Sid. Fairly fast, and Ben's Mind Tricks won't be resisted nearly as often. Should help you move up the board quickly. From there....read the forums, decide what team you want, and farm away.
  • Options
    Old Ben is a little overvalued. I would honestly consider using your JC instead of him, mainly because his heal can be used as a replacement for Luminara, which gives her a turn to attack (and **** that chick hurts). You should probably invest in your Dooku and GS. Both of them wreak havoc in arena. Kylo is probably lots of fun, but end game he isn't all that great as he doesn't pose such a big threat. Probably would run QGJ lead, Sid, GS, Luminara and Dooku, but while you don't have a leveled and geared up GS and Dooku: QGJ (lead), Luminara, JC, Sid, Kylo. It isn't worth as a F2P to invest your resources in a chromium-only character (Old Ben). You will spend a bunch of energy gearing him up just so he becomes useless late game, as he will be a weak 4 star toon. Focus on building a farmable team.
  • Options
    But judging by your levels, your on a new leaderboard. Your best team right now is QG leader, Lumi, Old Ben, Kylo and Sid. Fairly fast, and Ben's Mind Tricks won't be resisted nearly as often. Should help you move up the board quickly. From there....read the forums, decide what team you want, and farm away.

Hi, thank you ! But no I'm playing since the beginning so I think I'm in a old serv, thank you for your advice