Question about BH payouts

HK666
1263 posts Member
I'm confused on when exactly do they BH get their payouts.

It's after the contract gets finished, obviously, but who gets the payout, just the leader who brings the contract? or the entire team?

in other words, if Bossk is leading and contract is fulfilled, does Bossk get his payout or does Bossk and Boba and all the BH get their payout?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'm confused on when exactly do they BH get their payouts.

It's after the contract gets finished, obviously, but who gets the payout, just the leader who brings the contract? or the entire team?

in other words, if Bossk is leading and contract is fulfilled, does Bossk get his payout or does Bossk and Boba and all the BH get their payout?

From the videos posted about it, the leader contract goes to all, but the individuals contract only goes to them.
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The contract system basically is like an unlockable leadership ability for the team. Additionally, each BH has what equates to an unlockable additional unique.

So when the contract is complete, the entire team receives a bonus based on the leader. ON TOP OF THAT, they also receive individual bonuses regardless of the leader.

That is how I understand it. So in your example, the Bossk leadership bonus for fulfilling the contract would be the +50 speed for the entire team. In addition to that, each BH on the team will unlock their individual payouts.