Bounty hunter tutorial mission

So after completing the BH contract tutorial, I have to say, bounty hunters are fun! I cannot wait for bossk to be released; great job devs on him and his animations, that net ability looks so cool!

Replies

  • Elext
    19 posts Member
    I wish they gave us more attempts of it with different teams to fight
  • Elext wrote: »
    I wish they gave us more attempts of it with different teams to fight

    That would have been fun, at least with bossk marquee we'll have a shot to play it more times
  • I would have liked 2 per level and not for the entire event.
  • the5th
    15 posts Member
    Can anyone tell me if im missing something from the event? When i opened it up, i saw only one mission. I completed the mission with bossk, but then got stuck on the scrolling wheel animation that never gave any rewards or open up another mission. i hit the home button, went back into events, and the tutorial was gone. so was that it? just one mission? no rewards? or did i bug out and miss something?
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2004 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    the5th wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if im missing something from the event? When i opened it up, i saw only one mission. I completed the mission with bossk, but then got stuck on the scrolling wheel animation that never gave any rewards or open up another mission. i hit the home button, went back into events, and the tutorial was gone. so was that it? just one mission? no rewards? or did i bug out and miss something?

    Just one go, no rewards, at least for me too
  • It tells you it's practice from the start no rewards lol
  • GhOstRAT wrote: »
    It tells you it's practice from the start no rewards lol

    yet every other time they release an event you get rewards....lame
  • Acrofales
    1299 posts Member
    I got to enjoy the contract buffs for about 2 shots. Pretty much everything was dead by the time the contract ended, and I made a real effort to shoot the target.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Would be interesting if they set up the squad vs multiple teams from varying scenarios. Like Sith or Rebel arena squads, or meta squads. They may get rekt by meta but would be fun to see their strengths and weaknesses tested I think
Sign In or Register to comment.