How to make a FTP player (me) spend $$$$

Aznar
21 posts Member
SWGOH devs,
I am a fairly FTP player having spent less than $30 over 2+ years of playing, but I will easily spend money on this game if we got DOUBLE DROPS I do not know if this is just me but I know some other people in my guild agree with me and if anyone else agrees with me. :):)

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    lmao
    I too like double drops, but i'm not sure your making a strong case for yourself given the fact that we've had double drops multiple times during the last two years, yet you've spent less than 30 bucks xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Aznar
    21 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    lmao
    I too like double drops, but i'm not sure your making a strong case for yourself given the fact that we've had double drops multiple times during the last two years, yet you've spent less than 30 bucks xD

The Last times we had double drops, I wasn't having to farm a bunch of characters at the same time. Everyone now has characters to farm and everyone could use some double drops.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Have they announced double drops for each time they have dont it?

I feel like we get notice like the day before, so there is still hope for may 4th...
  • Options
    Aznar wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    lmao

The Last times we had double drops, I wasn't having to farm a bunch of characters at the same time. Everyone now has characters to farm and everyone could use some double drops.

Gotta say you sound pretty bias. Every time there has been double drops it was in response to something new that people needed to panic farm. Also people always need double drops.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Have they announced double drops for each time they have dont it?

I feel like we get notice like the day before, so there is still hope for may 4th...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm fairly confident we got double drops on both previous May the Fourths. If they also do the "50% more crystals" they ran last time, they can definitely expect a C-note from my account. Vault City baby!

So help me god, if we don't get chewie shards again this year, I quit. That joke must never die.