Rewards questions

It's been two weeks and I have noticed that there a much less Omega drops. From the ability challenges area, to, Cantina Battles. Thw only place I get any omegas besides events is Galactic War. Why? With the onslaught of Bounty Hunters taking up so much material mats... who knows what will happen when Solo toons launch. At least I could understand if you were offering these to be purchased in the store, but not there either.

Replies

• Options
    It’s just RNG. I just got 2 omega + a zeta in the zeta challenge.
  • Options
    Yeah it's definitely less than usual, I'm almost about to use ship materials but it seems such a waste when zetas are a little more
  • Options
    Plus, if I get another raid reward that I have 4,000 of I'm going to lose it
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The game is designed for you to make choices with limited resources. Every choice has consequences, good and bad. The omega shortage is just resource management, probably omega’d a few toons that were not needed like I did before you realized Lumara, Bariss and others are worthless and there were better choices as we unlocked.

What I can’t abide is that a fully crafted Mk V stun gun costs more crystals that 3 fully crafted GS 12 items. That’s just plain wrong and the fact that 70 Mk V stun guns are required and some characters require multiple stun guns from GS8-GS12, including a fully crafted Mk V stun gun to merge with Mk VI stun salvage and a Mk X grenade which requires even more carbanti. Deadpool’s in a very dark place right now.
    Post edited by ChickenFett139 on
  • Options
    Iamtheskye wrote: »
    It's been two weeks and I have noticed that there a much less Omega drops. From the ability challenges area, to, Cantina Battles. Thw only place I get any omegas besides events is Galactic War. Why? With the onslaught of Bounty Hunters taking up so much material mats... who knows what will happen when Solo toons launch. At least I could understand if you were offering these to be purchased in the store, but not there either.

Also if you’ve reached level 85 you get a free Omega mat every day, as long as you’ve done all of your daily activities.
  • TVF
    36831 posts Member
    Options
    Burnsius wrote: »
    Yeah it's definitely less than usual

No it's definitely not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH