Has anyone got Ima Gun Di fully maxed?

Is it worth it?

Replies

• Options
    Bump. I'm about to 6* him and planing on taking him to 7* for yoda. Anyone take him all the way yet?
  • Options
    I want to. Still working on unlocking him. Ally counter chance is awesome.
  • Stevespear426
    436 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It is truly one of the coolest things in the game, when an all jedi Ima-Gun Di team gets AOE'd and all five counter together.
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It is truly one of the coolest things in the game, when an all jedi Ima-Gun Di team gets AOE'd and all five counter together.

And all 5 jedis miss cause its sid lol
  • Options

And all 5 jedis miss cause its sid lol

Haha so true.
  • Options
    i have him max. love the flavor when he's leading an all jedi team, but he's a big liability really. doesn't hit very hard and his skills are very vanilla. if you have extra resources, go for it. but don't prioritize him by any means.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »
    i have him max. love the flavor when he's leading an all jedi team, but he's a big liability really. doesn't hit very hard and his skills are very vanilla. if you have extra resources, go for it. but don't prioritize him by any means.

VERY VANILLA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bump. I'm about to 6* him and planing on taking him to 7* for yoda. Anyone take him all the way yet?

I have him almost to 6* and just need the stun cuffs to gear 9. But honestly he's not my top priority. I don't see whales using them, so I'm in no rush.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »

I agree. I have him at 7* gear 8 with 2 slot until 9. I need a mk6 Sonar generator and mk6 cuffs, both are very tough to get. For me his abilities are all at lvl 3 and he hits for about 2k with his basic attack. His 1st special can hit pretty darn hard but the defense up you get from it is useless in end game. The counter is cool, but an all jedi team is suicide in arena and GW. The prevalence of Sid on like every team is killer for jedi, especially when lumi is leading him. Dooku is around allot more too since he is available in canton now.

So yeah, if you have the extra resources and nothing else to do go for it. Or if you just really want to use him you may find a squad that works great with him, but there are probably better toons to use. He does hit harder than most jedi though.
  • Options
    I have him maxed out. Ima gun Di is really good against droid teams. He's a solid tank as well, I would definitely recommend maxing him after ur priority characters are done.

As for a Jedi counter team, it is a suicide if u go 5/5 Jedi due the so many counters. But if you mix the team up a little u could still be viable.