Can we get some guild stats/history?

It would be a nice touch if we could get some sort of guild history/statistics.

Just a counter for

- won Heroic Raids
- won TW
- total stars on TB

I know this from other games and think it's a nice thing to have. If you then add a ranking for the stats too that's even better.
Ally code 428-543-243

Replies

• Options
    I'd love to be able to see how many raids my guild has completed at each level, and how long the attempts were. We're still doing the 6* Rancor and AAT raids, so it would be nice to see how much we've been improving as we continue to do them more and more.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Until you clear all the achievements, you can see how many TW you have won by looking at that achievement.

Assuming you've been in the same guild since the start of TW, of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Would be lovely to have that feature added but, if this were to take priority over other features, I would not be for it though.

Definitely a great addition if there is enough time for CG to put this into development.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's a matter of pride in a guild too, so it would be great to have those stats
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Not enough stats to show how big yor .... Guild is ?
  • Options
    Czertik wrote: »

Part of playing a mobile game is also competing with others in my opinion. Otherwise you can play Solitaire. And a few more stats that shows your guild's achievements does exactly that.
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Id the guild stats were part of the API and could be tracked like arena rank is on swgoh.gg that would be nice. Exportable in a tabular format would be great too.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Czertik wrote: »

Consider it a personal... measurement and comparing contest?
    In other words, my schwartz is bigger than yours.
  • Skite
    4 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Until you clear all the achievements, you can see how many TW you have won by looking at that achievement.

This isn't necessarily true. There are 2 people that have been in the guild since day 1 and register 21 wins, whereas everyone else that's been in the guild since day 1 registers 19 wins.

We are sure that 19 is correct, but there is a bug there somewhere.
  • Options
    Skite wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

This isn't necessarily true. There are 2 people that have been in the guild since day 1 and register 21 wins, whereas everyone else that's been in the guild since day 1 registers 19 wins.

We are sure that 19 is correct, but there is a bug there somewhere.

Just a thought... wouldnt have anything to do with the territory war test run that some on Android took part in would it? It shouldnt of course, as that took a copy of your account into a separate game environment, but maybe its still counting results from it somehow?
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    This would only be for Guild Members to see, or anyone looking at the guild from the outside to see as well? Because if it's number 2 then that'd be a terrible add as many people would see a guild struggling with something like HAAT and they'd avoid joining it. Many people would rather take a shortcut to getting rewards than actually helping raise a guild above the challenge.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Would make more sense to sort members by gp and allow officers to set daily messages.... In the end, more Guild Tools to manage your Guild, e.g. search for specific characters and show, who has one of them...
  • Armatores
    248 posts Member
    Options
    I want to see members GP directly from list, without need of opens each member roster to see it. Its ok if there will be short version of GP, like1.2m.
  • Options
    Would love more Guild stats. I'm loathe to change Guilds because I don't want to lose my 4.4K donation count (and my great guildmates, of course)
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It'd be nice but there are tons of more important stuff... Like fixing the premiere raid, balancing the useless toons, fixing the premiere raid, moving threads, making arena even more balanced, not responding to posts started, and fixing the premiere raid.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like a waste of time and resources
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Would love more Guild stats. I'm loathe to change Guilds because I don't want to lose my 4.4K donation count (and my great guildmates, of course)

The total donation count across all guilds is part of your individual player stats. It will reset for a new guild, but you will keep the total record. Just click on your player name on the top left - that stat is near the bottom.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea when possible, but with resources and time this is probably not something even the “soon” label would apply too
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber