Faction breaking BH bugs I’ve found so far.

GREEDO - as per this reddit post, people said that the devs have said that greedo should be the only character in the game who has a %chance to just keep attacking... in the game however, he is capped at two. If he is supposed to shoot infinitely, then it’s bugged, if not, then can you clarify his kit?

GREEDO doesn’t remove TM on raid bosses (tested in rancor, but not been able to test enough in sith raid to tell if it’s officially 100% broken there too. But pretty sure

DENGAR doesn’t always gain stealth when he throws his mines. Happened multiple times with no reason he wouldn’t gain stealth ie buff immunity, shock, an opposition stealthed dengar, etc.

Also DENGAR - Statistically speaking i am well past the point where it’s simply impossible that dengar has a 60% assist on every BH special. In total it has probly has amounted to around 20% assist, but I’ve had periods where it starts working properly for a while and he gets 60% as he should.

More on that bug - it has seemed that when I start the battle it will work like 10%, then after around 20-30 turns it sometimes start working normally and being a 60% assist chance

If someone parrots to me confirmation bias about any of these I will actually smash my phone. I’ve been playing for ages testing with them as I’ve been waiting for this update for two years, and fully geared/zetad them all in a day.... and their abilities are NOT proccing like they should. Please please PLEASE fix these crucial bugs before bossk especially dengar as it makes the faction

Replies

• Options
    I recommend filing an official bug. You do get responses there, in my limited experience.
  • Options
    Checked Greedos tmr is defiantly broken, it doesn’t get resisted, it just doesn’t attempt to remove it, the wording makes it seem like to still has a chance but it should have a tenacity check, which it doesn’t, greedo doesn’t attack more than twice because you can’t gain bonus attack’s, if you could toons like fives would attack until the target was dead. Dengars stealth seems to work for me, he has to crit twice for it to work, can’t test his assists under stealth I don’t have his payout omegad yet, but he needed to be stealthed for this to work
  • Options
    Btw not suggesting you don’t know about the Dengar things but it’s easy to misread ability’s sometimes, just putting it out there
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be posted and discussed at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>