Maximizing farming

HanSwolo13
9 posts Member
edited April 2018
Why does Biggs have 5 spots to farm him? Galactic war, guild event, fleets, cantina and hard node? Probably 80% or more already have him 7*. Is it crazy to request shoretrooper, Baze, fost, talzin, nihilus, or holdo to be farmable in a cantina node that doesn’t have a character assigned like 2c, 2e, 3b. Or even a node replacing Luke, old Ben, talia, Kylo ren etc since they have 2 cantina nodes + guild store. Farming characters who only have a hard node for 20 energy is sluggish and slows down progression too much.

Replies

• Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    I believe that’s the point of putting those toons on those nodes, otherwise everyone will have them.

They’ll most likely eventually replace duplicate nodes for newer toons for us to farm (if they don’t add more nodes)
  • Options
    They have already started that(replacing duplicate charactwr nodes) with talzin, wicket etc. And I believe they're trying to keep the game changing characters out of reach for brand new players (looking at talzin here)
  • Options
    Athusk wrote: »
    I believe that’s the point of putting those toons on those nodes, otherwise everyone will have them.

They’ll most likely eventually replace duplicate nodes for newer toons for us to farm (if they don’t add more nodes)
    It wouldn’t be a problem if everybody has them though because most of them aren’t meta except for nihilus. But I know what you’re saying. It would just be convenient for platoons and raids
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They have already started that(replacing duplicate charactwr nodes) with talzin, wicket etc. And I believe they're trying to keep the game changing characters out of reach for ftp players (looking at talzin here)
    There, fixed it for you. With the high competition and time demand, there is only so many hard node characters one can reasonably farm without purchasing for crystals.

• Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    They have already started that(replacing duplicate charactwr nodes) with talzin, wicket etc. And I believe they're trying to keep the game changing characters out of reach for ftp players (looking at talzin here)
    There, fixed it for you. With the high competition and time demand, there is only so many hard node characters one can reasonably farm without purchasing for crystals.
    I’m more willing to pay for cantina energy than I am for regular energy. You get 5 chances on a hard node. Not worth paying for, to me personally.

• Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sucks that all the new good toons are on the most expensive hard nodes, but i feel like the farm is actually quite fast. I finished shore, baze and nihilus like 2 months ago, so farming zombie, talzin and holdo now. With 8 battles its going pretty nicely, like it used to be so much worse when you could do only 3.

You just need to choose which characters are more important to you, like you dont really need to farm fost since he is not needed for anything and there is more first order characters now. Holdo is not necessary for anything, decent for TW into JTR team so you can use GK elsewhere, but thats it. Baze is great, but you dont really need him anywhere outside of the 2 TB missions, since other rogue one chars are bad, so could leave him for later.
  • Options
    Riegorn wrote: »
    Sucks that all the new good toons are on the most expensive hard nodes...

This is not an accident :p

• Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Riegorn wrote: »
    Sucks that all the new good toons are on the most expensive hard nodes...

This is not an accident :p

I know, but still sucks B)
  • TVF
    36658 posts Member
    Options
    HanSwolo13 wrote: »
    I’m more willing to pay for cantina energy than I am for regular energy. You get 5 chances on a hard node. Not worth paying for, to me personally.

It's 8 now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    HanSwolo13 wrote: »

It's 8 now.
    For a limited time
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    Options
    When they change it from 3 to 5 it was for limited time as well. B)
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The limited time was until they raised it to 8. :)
    Still not a he.