May the 4th promos

Prev1
G20
132 posts Member
edited April 2018
So does anyone know what promos we might get this May 4th?
And what were the promos in the past?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    We don't know yet except that boosk marquis event come out on may the 4. Double drop, rebates on cristal, rebates on pack are commonly what we see but nothing announced yet.....
  • Options
    Bring back jtr!
  • Options
    Bring back jtr!

No! Not yet!
  • Options
    Please bring back JTR, that would be awesome...
  • Options
    the rebel roundup event looks good and is on the 4th, but I hope bb8 comes back as well :D
  • Options
    Bring back JTR
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    So this is just an "I wanna" thread now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Bring back jtr !!!
  • Options
    Chewy shards!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Free zetas! Far better than those caged ones living in cramped conditions on moisture farms.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Since everyone wants something...
    I want darth traya!
    And a g.12 7* sion too.
    Who needs jtr when u got them xd
  • Options
    I am pretty happy with the return of the bounty event and release of Bossk. Don’t need freebies. May the 4th is just an adopted day with no significant meaning to Star Wars other than play on words.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I am pretty happy with the return of the bounty event and release of Bossk. Don’t need freebies. May the 4th is just an adopted day with no significant meaning to Star Wars other than play on words.

Lol, what's better a holiday created by fans or a holiday created by a company to promote their products?

Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    My wish: 4th refresh for cantina/normal energy is free on May the fourth. Encourages crystals to be spent, plays nicely with the 8 attempts at hard nodes we have, ect
    delusions-of-grandeur.jpg
  • Options
    I want 3 Clone Wars chewy shards
  • Options
    I would like another legendary toon. I was hoping it would be bossk but no dice. Maybe young han, but he’s likely another marquee.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    How about run all lengendary and hero’s journey events all at the same time for just 1 day on May 4th?
  • Options
    Vorgen wrote: »
    How about run all lengendary and hero’s journey events all at the same time for just 1 day on May 4th?

Honestly, between the early R2D2 and all the Fleet Mastery events happening leading up to the 4th, I got the sense that's what the plan is.
  • snakeye626
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Theres no such thing is free from them...they will suck you dry! They’ve been known for that lol maybe free chewie shards
  • Options
    What did we get last year?

R2's event
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    It does fall on a Friday - that definitely opens it up for a Weekend of events.
    Still, better to want nothing, get lucky, and hope a glitch doesn't bring the game crashing down.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Plus to all who asks JTR!
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    What did we get last year?

R2's event

Any extras (double drops, etc)? Thanks

there was a crystal bonus, but not double drops. If I recall correctly
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

So i guess may 4th 1977 means absolutely nothing to star wars but a play on words...ok buddy lol
  • Options
    I'm all set for CLS and at least six months away from RJT (so very invested in one and not at all in the other), but I would rather the devs stick to their word about the event cadence than drop those surprises on us again. I'd take double drops or bonus crystals for sure.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

So i guess may 4th 1977 means absolutely nothing to star wars but a play on words...ok buddy lol

Star Wars was released on May 25th, 1977.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.