TW Matchmaking

Hydracarbon
665 posts Member
edited April 2018
i didn't work my way into a top 10 guild to cry over spilt milk, but what is seriously being done about TW matchmaking? this is the third opponent in a row we have faced with over 15m GP on us, and this one has over 21m on us. i like a challenge as much as the next guy, but this is not even remotely appropriate.

JbInBsA.jpg

Replies

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair, that difference is minute given the total go. People are facing bigger differences at lower gp totals. So you get no sympathy here.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Top 5 cant play each other all the time. You are in a top 10 guild take it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    With the information we know they do try to not match people against each other repeatedly, so when your in the top 10, the pickings are going to be slimmer.

That being said, 15-20M is lower/average of the reported matching we see each time TW comes up
  • Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    To be fair, that difference is minute given the total go. People are facing bigger differences at lower gp totals. So you get no sympathy here.

ohh, nice, this is your answer ?
    and you find it normal for all these gp differences ?
    on lower guilds, or bigger guilds ?
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

wrong, I better play ten times with same 2 or 3 guilds, who always change tactics, and always the scores are tighten, than to play at so high gp difference (higher or lower), and in the end nobody feels the competition, and step by step you will be sick of playing this
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Options
    In the last 3 TWs, Alliance Pi has been matched against the #1 (now TI), #1 (then Wallet Warriors), and #3 (then Alliance Alpha) GP guilds. I like a challenge, and didnt whine on the first two. The third is a little beyond "just take it."

I dont mind playing TI, or anyone else for that matter. But having 3 matchups in a row where the other guild has a 10m GP advantage is a little much for anyone to "take"
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

i didn't come here to cry. i just want to know if this game mode is working as intended.
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Its a tough rank to be in the lower half of the top ten. I feel your pain. They have to let the top 5 fight pair with lower guilds from time to time, else the top 5 would face each other too much unfortunately. But facing guilds that are clearly out of range sometimes several times in a row is not really motivational and makes people quit.
    Post edited by Delmon_Ciiidrr on