First Zeta and Wampalicious Squad

Praveen18
24 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hello, using Phoenix(left upgrading gear a month ago) and pretty much hovering on 80-180 on squad arena and working on various other factions too. Now, wanted to move away and give in to the dark side.
Gonna unlocking GK by the next two days and Wampa by next TB which will due by 2 weeks(i believe as still the event calendar is not posted)

Here's my SWGOH Profile

So, what team works better with my roster. Finally ready for zeta but holding on whom to Zeta first. I thinking of using EP(L), Vader, GMT, Wampa and Sion(4*)/GK(5*). And should i zeta EP or wampa or i do believe Zader doesn't work better in arena and much suited for raids.

The current Wampa meta are with Rex(56/80) and MT(2*) and im started working on them. My shard is 4 months old and 80% EP/Thrawn lead empire/sith and the remaining 20% are CLS, NS, RJT and FO. Im aiming for the top 50. So, any idea where should i concentrate.

Replies

• SethRogan
    23 posts Member
    Options
    You can use a rex (L) sion, DN, thrawn and wampa squad. it will take less zetas than the traditional EP arena team
  • Praveen18
    24 posts Member
    Options
    SethRogan wrote: »
    You can use a rex (L) sion, DN, thrawn and wampa squad. it will take less zetas than the traditional EP arena team

Haven't unlocked Rex and DN, working on both of them. Thinking of putting zeta on EP lead. Btw, thanks for the input.