Future added Clone rework and new Clones?

Prev1
CPace
151 posts Member
So I have been thinking about this for a while and wondered where are the res of the Clones who have sacrificed there lives in the series like Gregor, Echo, ect. Also, if this were to ever happen, then will this mean a rework for the close will happen?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    Echo is in the game
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. Right. I was probably thinking of Keeli
  • Vernal
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Clones, grown in a test tube to be expendable, plenty of them in game already that’s like asking for more jawas, they are all basically the same.
    Name in game is Gernak ally code is 977-346-924
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Supposedly there's some prequel content in the pipe. Might see some clone love then.
    Still not a he.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I mean it kind of make sense if you kind of think about it. Gregor was one of those heroic Clones in the series and so was Rex, which was added alongside with Cody and 5's
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Vernal wrote: »
    Clones, grown in a test tube to be expendable, plenty of them in game already that’s like asking for more jawas, they are all basically the same.

The same? How so? Try using 5s against palp lead. Or use rex lead in the tank raid... Have you ever used a Clone?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you never watched clone wars. >.>

Clones are very much individuals. Despite the same genetics and training, they have their own personalities and quirks, and don't always agree or get along. And they also love expressing their individuality through super high maintenance haircuts.
    Still not a he.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    Options
    Jesse, Hardcase, Tup, Hevy, Waxer, Boil, Cut Liquain there is many that they should add in the game
  • Options
    Gree, Bly, Bacara, Wolfe, Appo, Davijan(Oddball), Colt, Fil, Fox Jet...the Arc Troopers, pleanty of diversity for skill sets and abilities to make them viable.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    "Can" and "should" are two different things. Development assets are finite, and nothing comes without opportunity cost.

I suspect there will be one or two more eventually, and that's fine. I'd rather not see the floodgates open on a dozen poorly thought out and ineffectual clones that turn the trooper faction into the wasteland that is the Jedi.

What I'd hope for as a best case? A reskin on Sergeant. Make 'em Hevy. Add Cutup and Droidbait. Then we'd have all the Dominoes.
    Still not a he.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    "Can" and "should" are two different things. Development assets are finite, and nothing comes without opportunity cost.

I suspect there will be one or two more eventually, and that's fine. I'd rather not see the floodgates open on a dozen poorly thought out and ineffectual clones that turn the trooper faction into the wasteland that is the Jedi.

What I'd hope for as a best case? A reskin on Sergeant. Make 'em Hevy. Add Cutup and Droidbait. Then we'd have all the Dominoes.

Technically just a reskin of Sgt to Oddball since he’s an Arc Pilot would be fine.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

And watch the dominoes fall... to droids :smile: .

I'm sorry I had to
  • Obe2Kenobi
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Old Rex from rebels could be cool.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, they are just working on getting those helmets, just right.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    But that would mean hiding Rex's bleached blonde quarter-inch buzz that he's gotta maintain every day or two even in the middle of a war zone to keep the roots from showing! :tongue:
    Still not a he.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    Jesse, Hardcase, Tup, Hevy, Waxer, Boil, Cut Liquain there is many that they should add in the game

I agree with you. Ive been wondering about when they will ever be added
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Gree, Bly, Bacara, Wolfe, Appo, Davijan(Oddball), Colt, Fil, Fox Jet...the Arc Troopers, pleanty of diversity for skill sets and abilities to make them viable.

Right. This is how instead of using the same clones, we can have a variety of others to make a better team. I would love to see Gregor though
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to have also the members of the fallen squads like Domino, Havoc, Blue, Ect...
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    Options
    CPace wrote: »

Jesse could be a healer and Hardcase or Hevy could be a taunting tank
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options

Jesse could be a healer and Hardcase or Hevy could be a taunting tank

I like your thinking but I was thinking maybe Hardcase can be an attacker with TM manipulation
  • Options
    I like some of the suggestions, hevy, old rex, jesse, droidbait, havoc.. but What about the most important clone!? 99!
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    IDK what we could do with him. The best think that comes in mind to me is a healing tank
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe 99 can be the tank instead of Hardcase
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yes, they are just working on getting those helmets, just right.

Did they actually say that they are working on implementing the helmets?
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope they add a bunch more!
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    My suggestions:
    Boil, Waxer, Gregor, Keeli, Ponds, Gree, Bacara, Wolffe, Bly, Colt, Comet, Kix, Hevy, Jesse, Waxer, Cut Lawquane, Hardcase, Tup, Fox, Fil, ARC Trooper, ARF Trooper, SCUBA Trooper, Clone Pilot, Denal, Republic Commando Trooper, Special Ops Trooper alias Flametrooper.

And clones of TV series SW Rebels:
    - Veteran Warrior Rex
    - Veteran Warrior Wolffe
    - Veteran Warrior Gregor

For more clone characters visit here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Given that we already have a jawa named "Jawa" I now demand we get a clone named "Clone."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    My suggestions:
    Boil, Waxer, Gregor, Keeli, Ponds, Gree, Bacara, Wolffe, Bly, Colt, Comet, Kix, Hevy, Jesse, Waxer, Cut Lawquane, Hardcase, Tup, Fox, Fil, ARC Trooper, ARF Trooper, SCUBA Trooper, Clone Pilot, Denal, Republic Commando Trooper, Special Ops Trooper alias Flametrooper.

- Veteran Warrior Rex
    - Veteran Warrior Wolffe
    - Veteran Warrior Gregor

For more clone characters visit here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships

I like your ideas. But let's not add ALL of the clones. Only the important ones that really changed the meaning of "Loyalty"
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    My suggestions:

- Veteran Warrior Rex
    - Veteran Warrior Wolffe
    - Veteran Warrior Gregor

I like your ideas. But let's not add ALL of the clones. Only the important ones that really changed the meaning of "Loyalty"
    Good soldiers follow orders.
    Still not a he.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Right