Rank the Bounty Hunter Zetas

I have 3 Zetas that I've been saving up for this nifty Bounty Hunter revamp. Where should they go?

Bossk, Fett, IG-88, Greedo, Dengar

Then, after I've placed my zetas... who should lead?

Replies

• Options
    Without doing all that much research or testing, I would say: Bossk lead, Boba unique, Bossk unique, IG-88 unique, Dengar unique, and then Greedo ability.

Bossk lead is going to absolutely be the best especially with his zeta. The contract system giving +100 speed to the team under his lead can’t be competed with.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    My initial impressions are:

Bossk Lead
    Bossk Unique
    Greedo
    IG-88
    Dengar

I have already done Greedo and been very happy with it.

I'm not very high on Dengar's zeta, hence it being last. I'm not sure that I'm going to do it at all. It just doesn't seem very useful for his kit.

IG88 I am on the fence about. I'm not sure if it's going to be impactful enough because first he has to crit, then it has to pass the potency/tenacity check, and there aren't THAT many people that regain protection. Health regen isn't a huge deal to me because usually when a character is down to just their health they are about to die anyway.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Dont know but curious if IG88's blocks Wampa or other protection up. Or if it just stops protection regen?
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    My initial impressions are:

Bossk Lead
    Bossk Unique
    Greedo
    IG-88
    Dengar

I have already done Greedo and been very happy with it.

I'm not very high on Dengar's zeta, hence it being last. I'm not sure that I'm going to do it at all. It just doesn't seem very useful for his kit.

IG88 I am on the fence about. I'm not sure if it's going to be impactful enough because first he has to crit, then it has to pass the potency/tenacity check, and there aren't THAT many people that regain protection. Health regen isn't a huge deal to me because usually when a character is down to just their health they are about to die anyway.

Nasty FO squads and GK/zBarriss in TW are decimated by target lock.
  • Options
    Bossk Lead - Boba - Greedo - Dengar - Bossk Unique - IG88