Bounty Hunters Forgotten?

Roahn
231 posts Member
So I've noticed that Cad Bane and Sam Wesell were left out of any rework or contracts. I have to ask why?

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    Cuz they aren’t original trilogy, they are being left for now , presumably in favour of a future rework
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Cuz they aren’t original trilogy, they are being left for now , presumably in favour of a future rework

Personally I hope they get a rework along with separatists which will give them synergy with Dooku and other separatists. It could also bring Jango in the game as the link between them and possibly Embo and Aura sing.
  • Options
    Because they both died. That’s necromancer stuff.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    So I've noticed that Cad Bane and Sam Wesell were left out of any rework or contracts. I have to ask why?

Only a dev can answer that.

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Zam already has a really good kit actually, not sure about Cad.
  • Options
    They’ve already answered it. They didn’t have time to rework them all so they stuck only to original trilogy hunters
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wolverines wrote: »
    They’ve already answered it. They didn’t have time to rework them all so they stuck only to original trilogy hunters

This.
  • Options
    Ive seen this question asked so many times i lost count, browse a little across the forums
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    PeteSolo wrote: »
    ...It could also bring Jango in the game as the link between them and possibly Embo and Aura sing.

The link to this thread is here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships

The fact of the rework on ot/ct is that Chewie and Han met Jabba the Hutt and all of the Bounty Hunters so we'll know how they get contact in the movie in may.

You have to know that in the era of Galactic Empire two factions ruled the galaxy. The first one was empire and the other one was Jabba's reign. Both factions hate each other. If the GE wants to extinguish Jabba's reign their economy will bankrupt bad. If Jabba wants to extinguish the Empire, there will be the chance that life will be in chaos and no one rules better than Palp.