51 posts Member
edited July 2018
DELETE ME
Post edited by Vthdrudgjhfgbcgvd on

Replies

• Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Options
    There's arrow mods with the primary stat being accuracy.
  • Options
    lol, fleet battles?

You must have been fighting a TIE Fighter?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    it depends. where are you seeing this behavior?

who is the lead?
  • Options
    I'm getting dodges and deflected like crazy in fleet battles and I don't see any mods to increase accuracy

Wasnt aware ship would have mods? Did you mean giving an accuracy arrow to the crew member? @Vthdrudgjhfgbcgvd
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    There are no mods that will raise ship accuracy directly there are a few ships that have attacks that can't be dodged though
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    OP is referring to fleets. I’m not aware you can modify individual stats of a ship. Ship stats are affected by mods/gear/Star lvl etc but I don’t think you can add say +12% accuracy to a ship like you can to a character.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Just did a check and from what I can see Accuracy is a set value and isn't increased by pilots at all
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    if you are attacking TFP, you need to use vader or Poes special.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Or Bobas rocket special. Most times I one shot it with that skill.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This

Bistans uwing also can't be dodged while he is stealthed
  • Options
    So if i add accuracy to character with mods it doesn't effect ship accuracy?
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    It does not, no stat that you change via mods on a char makes a single difference to the ship, the only thing that matters is dot and level of the mods, stats are meaningless
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Tie Fighter can get huge dodge. Approaching 50% not counting his foresight. I use Bistan and Vader to kill him as they cant be dodged. There are other ships too.

I would not go making huge investments in ships until the new changes come out. Fleet meta is goung to be shaken up a lot soon. Thank god. So tired of the cookie cutter teams.
  • Options
    The whole game is cookie cutter teams.

The fleet arena woulb be fine if they'd fix their terrible RNG system.
  • Options
    It does not, no stat that you change via mods on a char makes a single difference to the ship, the only thing that matters is dot and level of the mods, stats are meaningless

How does that work? Dots and grades effect ships hiw?
  • Options
    Mods only benefit ships based on their level, 1-15 and rarity, 1-5 , other then that, the actual stats on the mod, ie speed, health prot, off, def, etc, do nothing for the ship, Those stats only affect the char. The ship is solely affected by the level and rarity. Hence why a pilot you never use anywhere can be outfitted with level fifteen tenacity five dot mods, with no speed secondaries or off etc, and they give the same benefit to an arena level speed mod setup, or CD cc, etc etc,
  • Options
    But what does tye kod effect on the ship?
  • Options
    But what does tye kod effect on the ship?

Try that again
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    I think it says what does the mod affect on the ship. The mods provide all-around stat boosts I believe. So a modded ship will be faster/deal more damage/have more protection etc.

But again, that is a fixed boost provided just by equipping a maxed mod. Any maxed mod will provide the exact same stat boost to a ship regardless of set/primary/secondary stats on the mod itself.