Need some help improving my arean team on Defense

Empiric1
346 posts Member
Hi folks,

Need some advice on how to improve my arena team so it holds better on defense.

I’m currently running zzVentress (L), Talzin (will zeta her next week), Old Daka, Talia, G9 Zombie (plan is to take him to g12 eventually)

I swap to a G12 Rex Lead on offense but have to be very careful as for some reason I get targeted straight away.

I’m in a relative new shard so it’s a mix of Nightsister teams, Nightmare teams, 1 Titans team and 2 FO teams, I don’t have a problem beating any one on offense, just don’t want to drop to 20s over night.

Is there anything I can do to make sure I’m not getting targeted or dropping to 20s over night? The only thing I can think of is G12 talia or I will have GK in a couple of weeks at 5*, I could also work on zBariss if that’s better as GK is super hard to gear any way.

Thanks for the advice.

Replies

• Options
    Nope. There is no arena team that will hold off the hungry hordes, just as those same teams fall to your onslaught when you climb. Falling is a part of Arena.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing holds on defense atm. Typical zzVentress lead is zzVentress (L), zMT, zDaka, paper zombie and either GK or zBariss as 5th.

If u r only dropping to the 20's, then u r doing just fine for the current state of the game. There isn't a single player on my launch shard, myself included, that doesn't get knocked into the 20's.