Midnight Collective looking for a couple more. Help us complete our team. Level 80+ preferred.

metal_samurai
172 posts Member
edited July 2018
Midnight Collective are a group who love to play this game, but understand it's just a game.
All are welcome to join our fun community, as long as you're willing to help the guild. Though we'd prefer level 80+ so as to make an immediate impact, if you're active and progressing steadily, we can consider newer players too.

Don't want to commit to 600 tickets every day? That's ok. Many of us do 600, but we understand not everyone can.
Don't like to be told which characters you have to build? Neither do we; you won't find that here.
*31.6m GP
*49 members
*Heroic pit (0 dmg 24 hours)
*Normal AAT, actively working toward heroic (we're almost there)
*T3 Sith (and we don't like that raid any more than you do)
*Reset time is 18:30 PDT/01:30 GMT
Our (anti-)Rules:
We do not require 600 tickets per day, but we encourage daily activity.
We do not require specific characters or squads.
We do require that you enjoy yourself in the company of some great people while you play your game your way.
We are a team and ask that people contribute to guild activities to help the team. However this is a game, not a job; if you have to miss a TW for some reason, don't worry about it.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come check us out or message me with any questions.
If you'd like to send me your ally code, I can invite you directly.
Some of us use discord but it is not mandatory.

my info:
ally code: 488-541-937
discord: metal_samurai#2652
If you'd like to contact me on discord, please PM me here first with your discord name.
Post edited by metal_samurai on

Replies