Sound Design

Something that I've never seen discussed anywhere is the sound design in this game. I wanted to give some feedback on just how AMAZING some of it is. Of course there's the strict adherence to the classic sounds like the TIE engine noises and various blaster fire, but I especially wanted to praise the sound design of some of the updated characters. If you've never played this game with headphones on, I HIGHLY recommend it. There is a ton of interesting layering and aspects to certain effects that you simply can't hear through a phone speaker. A couple examples that caught my attention:

When Darth Nihilus uses either of his special abilities, there's a deep, powerful, bass-y vibration that almost sounds like an electric guitar. Never heard that without headphones.

When Greedo uses his new Threaten ability, towards the end of the animation there's a series of quiet beeps that I recognize from the movies. Also never would've heard without headphones.

Of course there's others, but those two especially caught my attention because of the level of care and detail there. To whoever worked on the sounds in this game, if you've ever wondered if anyone would notice the TLC you put into making the sound effects, I noticed. And it's a pleasure to hear your amazing work.