Where should I focus.

Darth_Scott
103 posts Member
edited May 2018
I am at level 84.
I missed 7 star thrawn with gear 10 ezra, 9 Hera, 8 zeb chopper and kanan.
I missed 7 star R2d2 with gear 9 Vader gear 8 tarkin, royal guard, tie fighter, stormtrooper.
Should I focus on my Phoenix to hopefully 7 star thrawn and palp, or keep working on empire in hopes of R2d2???
I have 7 Star yoda, 6 Star thrawn and R2d2, and 5 Star palp and bb8. I have cls ready at 7 star but all at gear 7-8. What should be my focus?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options
    moved to strategy section.

it would help if you could give us a little idea of your goals. Where do you want to make an effort in game, where are you struggling.

also if you have an SWGOH.gg account that helps.
  • Options
    I would like to get all legendary characters. I think I struggle at my mods.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    from the details you are sharing, i would say you are closer on thrawn. Get phoenix ready first and then move on to empire. but thats just me. you should really pick the one that is more important to you. R2 leads to CLS, if thats part of your plan you may want to consider that path too as you make this decision.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    How do you have CLS ready if you missed 7* R2?
  • Options
    I meant that I have all of cls at 7 Star expect r2d2
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    You do know that CLS is not a Legendary character, he is a Hero's Journey character which can only be unlocked at 7*?
    You're going to have to get R2 to 7* to unlock CLS. Which means your immediate focus is to get Empire good enough to clear 7* R2.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Options
    With r2 coming up shortly I'd try to get him now and knock it out. If you have emperor it's much easier then ever before if not pray to rng gods. After r2 go for thrawn and then get everyone around g9 for cls I did it with all g8 except r2 at g10 if that helps
  • Options
    Do you think I can get r2 without palp?
  • Options
    Do you think I can get r2 without palp?

You can. Several people (including myself) have.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/